Words ending with hand
4 letter words ending with hand
- hand — Learned [lur-nid] /ˈlɜr nɪd/ (Show IPA), 1872–1961, U.S. jurist.
- (at) first hand — from the original source; directly
- (at) second hand — not from the original source; indirectly
- a bird in the hand — A bird in the hand is something that you already have and do not want to risk losing by trying to get something else.
- a free hand — freedom to do as desired
6 letter words ending with hand
7 letter words ending with hand
8 letter words ending with hand
- backhand — A backhand is a shot in tennis or squash, which you make with your arm across your body.
- barehand — to field (the ball) with one's bare hands rather than one's glove
- clubhand — congenital deformity of the hand
- deckhand — A deckhand is a person who does the cleaning and other work on the deck of a ship.
- dockhand — a dockworker.
9 letter words ending with hand
- aforehand — beforehand; in advance
- firsthand — from the first or original source: We heard the news of the accident firsthand from a witness.
- free-hand — unrestricted freedom or authority: They gave the decorator a free hand.
- glad-hand — to greet warmly.
- greenhand — an inexperienced person, esp a sailor
10 letter words ending with hand
- beforehand — If you do something beforehand, you do it earlier than a particular event.
- behindhand — If someone is behindhand, they have been delayed or have made less progress in their work than they or other people think they should.
- chargehand — a workman whose grade of responsibility is just below that of a foreman
- first-hand — from the first or original source: We heard the news of the accident firsthand from a witness.
- middlehand — the player on the dealer's right in a game with three players. Compare endhand, forehand (def 7).
11 letter words ending with hand
- bundelkhand — a region of central India: formerly native states, now mainly part of Madhya Pradesh
- chamberhand — a worker in the cold storage area of a slaughterhouse
- derrickhand — A derrickhand is a member of the drilling crew who works on a platform above the rig floor and handles the drillpipe.
- second-hand — the hand that indicates the seconds on a clock or watch.
- single-hand — to sail (a craft) without help from others.
12 letter words ending with hand
13 letter words ending with hand
- close-at-hand — lying in the near future or vicinity; nearby or imminent.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in HAND. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 164 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in HAND that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.