Words ending with gian
7 letter words ending with gian
- belgian — Belgian means belonging or relating to Belgium or to its people.
- fuegian — of or belonging to Tierra del Fuego or its indigenous Indians.
- jungian — of or relating to Carl G. Jung or his theories, especially of archetypes and the collective unconscious.
- ogygian — of very great age; prehistoric
- stygian — of or relating to the river Styx or to Hades.
8 letter words ending with gian
- georgian — of or relating to the period of British history from the accession of George I in 1714 to the death of George IV in 1830, or the four kings named George who reigned successively during this period.
- laingian — of or based on R. D. Laing's theory that mental illnesses are understandable as natural responses to stress in family and social situations
- pelagian — a follower of Pelagius, who denied original sin and believed in freedom of the will.
- phrygian — of or relating to Phrygia, its people, or their language.
- south georgian — a British island in the S Atlantic, about 800 miles (1290 km) SE of the Falkland Islands. About 1000 sq. mi. (2590 sq. km).
9 letter words ending with gian
10 letter words ending with gian
- glaswegian — of or characteristic of Glasgow or its inhabitants.
- salpingian — a trumpet-shaped tube, as a Fallopian or Eustachian tube.
- theologian — a person versed in theology, especially Christian theology; divine.
- thuringian — a state in central Germany. 5985 sq. mi. (15,550 sq. km) Capital: Erfurt.
11 letter words ending with gian
- astrologian — (obsolete) An astrologer.
- callipygian — having beautifully shaped buttocks
- carolingian — of or relating to the Frankish dynasty founded by Pepin the Short, son of Charles Martel, which ruled in France from 751–987 ad and in Germany until 911 ad
- goldbergian — Rube Goldberg.
- merovingian — of or relating to the Frankish dynasty established by Clovis, which reigned in Gaul and Germany from a.d. 476 to 751.
12 letter words ending with gian
13 letter words ending with gian
- archaeologian — (archaic) An archaeologist.
- hyperphrygian — (in ancient Greek music) of a principle mode found between the hyperlydian and the hypolydian
- luxembourgian — of or relating to Luxembourg, its people, or their language.
- swedenborgian — of or relating to Emanuel Swedenborg, his religious doctrines, or the body of followers adhering to these doctrines and constituting the Church of the New Jerusalem, or New Church.
14 letter words ending with gian
15 letter words ending with gian
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- crossopterygian — any bony fish of the subclass Crossopterygii, having fleshy limblike pectoral fins. The group, now mostly extinct, contains the ancestors of the amphibians
- malacopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Malacopterygii (Malacopteri), a group of soft-finned, teleost fishes.
- thraco-phrygian — a hypothetical branch of Indo-European implying a special genetic affinity between the meagerly attested Thracian and Phrygian languages.
16 letter words ending with gian
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GIAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 43 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GIAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.