Words ending with ff
3 letter words ending with ff
4 letter words ending with ff
- -off — a contest of skill in a (specified) activity or field, esp. one in which finalists compete, as by preparing their own version of a recipe, to determine a champion
- aiff — Audio IFF
- b1ff — biff
- baff — a blow or stroke using a soft or flat object
- biff — If you biff someone, you hit them with your fist.
5 letter words ending with ff
- acuff — Roy1903-92; U.S. composer & country music singer
- banff — a town in NE Scotland, in Aberdeenshire. Pop: 3991 (2001)
- blaff — a West Indian seafood stew
- bluff — A bluff is an attempt to make someone believe that you will do something when you do not really intend to do it.
- chaff — Chaff is the outer part of grain such as wheat. It is removed before the grain is used as food.
6 letter words ending with ff
- bepuff — to puff up
- buyoff — a purchase
- c.diff — C.diff is short for .
- cruyff — Johan (joːˈhɑn). 1947–2016, Dutch footballer and manager: played for Ajax and Barcelona; European Footballer of the Year (1971, 1973, 1974); capped 48 times for the Netherlands, scoring 33 goals. Noted for the Cruyff turn, a feint in which a player shapes to pass the ball but instead drags it behind the planted foot with the inside of the crossing foot, turns through 180 degrees, and moves away from his or her marker
- cutoff — A cutoff or a cutoff point is the level or limit at which you decide that something should stop happening.
7 letter words ending with ff
- backoff — the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- bailiff — A bailiff is a law officer who makes sure that the decisions of a court are obeyed. Bailiffs can take a person's furniture or possessions away if the person owes money.
- bakeoff — a baking competition
- blowoff — the discharge or venting of surplus liquid or gas
- boiloff — quantity of liquified gases lost in evaporation
8 letter words ending with ff
- bake-off — A bake-off is a cooking competition.
- blastoff — Blastoff is the moment when a rocket leaves the ground and rises into the air to begin a journey into space.
- boil-off — Rocketry. any vapor loss from the oxidizer or fuel in a rocket during countdown.
- breakoff — an abrupt discontinuance, especially of relations
- brushoff — an abrupt or rude dismissal, esp. in the phrase give (or get) the brushoff
9 letter words ending with ff
- angle-off — the angle formed by the line of flight of an aerial target and the line of sight on a gun of an attacking aircraft.
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
- brush-off — a refusal to talk or listen to someone; abrupt or final dismissal or rebuff.
- bully-off — a method by which a game is restarted after a stoppage. Two opposing players stand with the ball between them and alternately strike their sticks together and against the ground three times before trying to hit the ball
- calc-tuff — Also called calcareous tufa, calc-tufa, calc-tuff. a porous limestone formed from calcium carbonate deposited by springs or the like. Compare travertine.
10 letter words ending with ff
- bernstorff — Count Johann-Heinrich [yoh-hahn-hahyn-rikh] /ˈyoʊ hɑnˈhaɪn rɪx/ (Show IPA), 1862–1939, German diplomat.
- better-off — being in better circumstances, especially economically: Only the better-off nations can afford to send probes into space.
- breadstuff — any form of bread
- broomstaff — a broomstick
- bumbailiff — (formerly) an officer employed to collect debts and arrest debtors for nonpayment
11 letter words ending with ff
12 letter words ending with ff
- antidandruff — preventing or treating dandruff
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
- counterbluff — a bluff made in opposition to another bluff
- off-the-cuff — with little or no preparation; extemporaneous; impromptu: a speaker with a good off-the-cuff delivery.
15 letter words ending with ff
- droste-hulshoff — Annette Elisabeth Freiin von [ah-net-uh ey-lee-zah-bet frahy-in fuh n] /ɑˈnɛt ə eɪˈli zɑˌbɛt ˈfraɪ ɪn fən/ (Show IPA), 1797–1848, German poet.
16 letter words ending with ff
- roll-on/roll-off — ship: transporting vehicles
On this page, we collect all words that ending in FF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 778 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in FF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.