Words ending with f
1 letter words ending with f
2 letter words ending with f
3 letter words ending with f
4 letter words ending with f
- alif — the first letter of the Arabic alphabet
- azof — Sea of, a northern arm of the Black Sea connected with the Black Sea by Kerch Strait. About 14,500 sq. mi. (37,555 sq. km).
- baff — a blow or stroke using a soft or flat object
- barf — If someone barfs, they vomit.
- beef — Beef is the meat of a cow, bull, or ox.
5 letter words ending with f
- acuff — Roy1903-92; U.S. composer & country music singer
- adolf — a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “noble” and “wolf.”.
- aloof — Someone who is aloof is not very friendly and does not like to spend time with other people.
- aslef — Associated Society of Locomotive Engineers and Firemen
- banff — a town in NE Scotland, in Aberdeenshire. Pop: 3991 (2001)
6 letter words ending with f
- arnulf — a.d. 850?–899, emperor of the Holy Roman Empire 887–899: crowned 896.
- babeuf — François Noël (frɑ̃swa nɔɛl) 1760–97, French political agitator: plotted unsuccessfully to destroy the Directory and establish a communistic system
- behalf — interest, part, benefit, or respect (only in the phrases on (someone's) behalf, on or US and Canadian in behalf of, in this (or that) behalf)
- behoof — advantage or profit
- belief — Belief is a feeling of certainty that something exists, is true, or is good.
7 letter words ending with f
- altdorf — a town in central Switzerland, capital of Uri canton: setting of the William Tell legend. Pop: 8541 (2000)
- backoff — the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- bailiff — A bailiff is a law officer who makes sure that the decisions of a court are obeyed. Bailiffs can take a person's furniture or possessions away if the person owes money.
- beowulf — an anonymous Old English epic poem in alliterative verse, believed to have been composed in the 8th century ad
- blowoff — the discharge or venting of surplus liquid or gas
8 letter words ending with f
- aardwolf — a nocturnal mammal, Proteles cristatus, that inhabits the plains of southern Africa and feeds on termites and insect larvae: family Hyaenidae (hyenas), order Carnivora (carnivores)
- airproof — impervious to air
- an-najaf — Najaf.
- aperitif — An aperitif is an alcoholic drink that you have before a meal.
- bake-off — A bake-off is a cooking competition.
9 letter words ending with f
- age-proof — not adversely affected by a person's age
- angle-off — the angle formed by the line of flight of an aerial target and the line of sight on a gun of an attacking aircraft.
- astroturf — Astroturf is a type of artificial fiber that is used instead of grass on some sports fields.
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
- babyproof — made safe for babies to come into contact with
10 letter words ending with f
- bas-relief — Bas-relief is a technique of sculpture in which shapes are carved so that they stand out from the background.
- benacerraf — Baruj. 1920–2011, Venezuelan-born US immunologist: shared the Nobel prize for physiology or medicine (1980) for his work on histocompatibility antigens
- bernstorff — Count Johann-Heinrich [yoh-hahn-hahyn-rikh] /ˈyoʊ hɑnˈhaɪn rɪx/ (Show IPA), 1862–1939, German diplomat.
- bettendorf — a city in E Iowa.
- better-off — being in better circumstances, especially economically: Only the better-off nations can afford to send probes into space.
11 letter words ending with f
- actor-proof — (of a role or script) effective even if poorly acted.
- bindlestiff — a migratory worker; hobo
- browned-off — a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- bulletproof — Something that is bulletproof is made of a strong material that bullets cannot pass through.
- bullmastiff — a breed of dog
12 letter words ending with f
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
- bashkirtseff — Marie, original name Marya Konstantinovna Bashkirtseva. 1858–84, Russian painter and diarist who wrote in French, noted esp for her Journal (1887)
- burglarproof — safeguarded or secure against burglary.
- channel-surf — to switch TV channels repeatedly using a remote-control device, usually so as to sample brief segments of programs
- counterproof — a reverse impression of a newly printed proof of an engraving made by laying it while wet upon plain paper and passing it through the press
13 letter words ending with f
14 letter words ending with f
- do-it-yourself — of or designed for construction or use by amateurs without special training: a do-it-yourself kit for building a radio.
- mazar-e-sharif — a city in N Afghanistan, reputed burial place of the caliph Ali; trading, agricultural, and military centre. Pop: 254 000 (2005 est)
- mazar-i-sharif — a city in N Afghanistan.
- recessionproof — not susceptible to an economic recession: a recessionproof economy; He wants a long-term contract to make his job recessionproof.
15 letter words ending with f
- dishwasherproof — (of dishes, cooking utensils, etc.) able to withstand washing in an automatic dishwasher without breaking, chipping, fading, etc.
- droste-hulshoff — Annette Elisabeth Freiin von [ah-net-uh ey-lee-zah-bet frahy-in fuh n] /ɑˈnɛt ə eɪˈli zɑˌbɛt ˈfraɪ ɪn fən/ (Show IPA), 1797–1848, German poet.
19 letter words ending with f
- pocket-handkerchief — handkerchief (def 1).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in letter F. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2364 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in F that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.