Words ending with ey
3 letter words ending with ey
- -ey — -y3
- bey — (in the Ottoman Empire) a title given to senior officers, provincial governors, certain other officials or nobles, and (sometimes) Europeans
- dey — the title given to commanders or (from 1710) governors of the Janissaries of Algiers (1671–1830)
- fey — British Dialect. doomed; fated to die.
- gey — Scot. considerably; very.
4 letter words ending with ey
- cley — (obsolete) A claw.
- drey — The nest of a squirrel, typically in the form of a mass of twigs in a tree.
- fley — to frighten; terrify.
- frey — the god of peace, prosperity, and marriage: one of the Vanir, originally brought to Asgard as a hostage.
- ghey — (Internet, slang, pejorative) alternative spelling of gay or deliberate misspelling of gay (homosexual).
5 letter words ending with ey
- abbey — An abbey is a church with buildings attached to it in which monks or nuns live or used to live.
- ackey — a silver coin minted in England in the late 18th and early 19th centuries for use in western Africa.
- agley — awry; askew
- ailey — Alvin, Jr.1931-89; U.S. dancer & choreographer
- alley — An alley is a narrow passage or street with buildings or walls on both sides.
6 letter words ending with ey
7 letter words ending with ey
- ainsley — Sir Ben, full name Charles Benedict Ainsley. born 1977, English competitive sailor: won gold medals for Britain at four consecutive Olympics (2000–2012)
- backsey — a sirloin
- baloney — If you say that an idea or statement is baloney, you disapprove of it and think it is foolish or wrong.
- barkley — Alben William [al-buh n] /ˈæl bən/ (Show IPA), 1877–1956, vice president of the U.S. 1949–53.
- beckley — a city in SW West Virginia.
8 letter words ending with ey
- adderley — Julian ("Cannonball") 1928–75, American jazz saxophonist.
- alderney — one of the Channel Islands, in the English Channel: separated from the French coast by a dangerous tidal channel (the Race of Alderney). Pop: 2294 (2001). Area: 8 sq km (3 sq miles)
- alleppey — a port in S India, in Kerala on the Malabar Coast. Pop: 177 079 (2001)
- anglesey — an island and county of N Wales, formerly part of Gwynedd (1974–96), separated from the mainland by the Menai Strait. Administrative centre: Llangefni. Pop: 59 500 (2003 est). Area: 720 sq km (278 sq miles)
- antiquey — having the appearance of an antique
9 letter words ending with ey
- antimoney — Opposing the concept of money.
- archabbey — An abbey which is the seat of an archabbot (high monastic rank within an order or congregation).
- baldmoney — Meum athamanticum, an ornamental plant in the Apiaceae family.
- beardsley — Aubrey (Vincent). 1872–98, English illustrator: noted for his stylized black-and-white illustrations, esp those for Oscar Wilde's Salome and Pope's Rape of the Lock
- boutiquey — having the characteristics of a boutique
10 letter words ending with ey
- back-alley — Back-alley activities are carried out unofficially, secretly, and often illegally.
- ballymoney — a district in N Northern Ireland, in Co Antrim. Pop: 27 809 (2003 est). Area: 417 sq km (161 sq miles)
- chocolatey — a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- hattersley — Roy (Sydney George), Baron Hattersley of Sparkbrook. born 1932, British Labour politician; deputy leader of the Labour Party (1983–92); shadow home secretary (1980–83; 1987–92)
- hokeypokey — (US) A group dance performed in a circle, in which people move various of their body parts in and out of the middle, and shake them about.
11 letter words ending with ey
- acey-deucey — a variation of the game of backgammon, in which the throw of a 1 and a 2 has special value
- blindstorey — a storey without windows, such as a gallery in a Gothic church
- cold-turkey — to withdraw from (an addictive substance or a habit) abruptly and completely.
- dapple-grey — a horse with a grey coat having spots of darker colour
- effectivley — Misspelling of effectively.
12 letter words ending with ey
- effectiveley — Misspelling of effectively.
- multi-storey — A multi-storey building has several floors at different levels above the ground.
- newtownabbey — a town in Northern Ireland, in Newtownabbey district, Co Antrim on Belfast Lough: the third largest town in Northern Ireland, formed in 1958 by the amalgamation of seven villages; light industrial centre, esp for textiles. Pop: 62 056 (2001)
- punxsutawney — a town in central Pennsylvania: Groundhog Day celebration.
- sub-attorney — a lawyer; attorney-at-law.
13 letter words ending with ey
14 letter words ending with ey
- bastard-ridley — ridley (def 1).
- bonded-whiskey — something that binds, fastens, confines, or holds together.
- fool's-parsley — an Old World fetid, poisonous plant, Aethusa cynapium, resembling parsley.
- linsey-woolsey — a coarse fabric woven from linen warp, or sometimes cotton, and coarse wool filling.
21 letter words ending with ey
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in EY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1096 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in EY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.