Words ending with eved
6 letter words ending with eved
- keeved — Simple past tense and past participle of keeve.
- peeved — annoyed; irritated; vexed.
- reeved — to pass (a rope or the like) through a hole, ring, or the like.
- sieved — an instrument with a meshed or perforated bottom, used for separating coarse from fine parts of loose matter, for straining liquids, etc., especially one with a circular frame and fine meshes or perforations.
7 letter words ending with eved
8 letter words ending with eved
- -sleeved — -sleeved is added to adjectives such as 'long' and 'short' to form adjectives which indicate that an item of clothing has long or short sleeves.
- achieved — Reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
- believed — to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.
- relieved — to ease or alleviate (pain, distress, anxiety, need, etc.).
9 letter words ending with eved
10 letter words ending with eved
11 letter words ending with eved
12 letter words ending with eved
13 letter words ending with eved
- short-sleeved — having short sleeves
On this page, we collect all words that ending in EVED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in EVED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.