Words ending with esia
5 letter words ending with esia
- kesia — a female given name: from an African word meaning “favorite.”.
6 letter words ending with esia
7 letter words ending with esia
- algesia — the capacity to feel pain
- amnesia — If someone is suffering from amnesia, they have lost their memory.
- artesia — a city in S California.
- atresia — absence of or unnatural narrowing of a body channel
- babesia — any of several species of parasite that affect humans and animals, esp Babesia bigemina, which causes fever in cattle
8 letter words ending with esia
- agenesia — absence of or failed development of a body part.
- akinesia — the loss of the ability to move, caused by diseases of the central nervous system
- ecclesia — an assembly, especially the popular assembly of ancient Athens.
- esthesia — Alternative spelling of aesthesia.
- magnesia — ancient name of Manisa.
9 letter words ending with esia
10 letter words ending with esia
- anesthesia — a partial or total loss of the sense of pain, temperature, touch, etc., produced by disease
- dyskinesia — difficulty or abnormality in performing voluntary muscular movements.
- framboesia — yaws.
- hypalgesia — decreased sensitivity to pain (opposed to hyperalgesia).
- hypomnesia — Deficiency of the memory.
11 letter words ending with esia
- acmesthesia — awareness of sharp points through the sense of touch without experiencing pain.
- acrocinesia — (pathology) Excessive movement of the limbs.
- acrokinesia — (pathology) Alternative form of acrocinesia.
- anaesthesia — Anaesthesia is the use of anaesthetics in medicine and surgery.
- austronesia — the islands of the central and S Pacific, including Indonesia, Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia
12 letter words ending with esia
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- baraesthesia — the ability to sense pressure
- bradykinesia — abnormal slowness of physical movement, esp as an effect of Parkinson's disease
- coenesthesia — general awareness of one's own body
- cryptomnesia — the reappearance of a suppressed or forgotten memory which is mistaken for a new experience
13 letter words ending with esia
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- chromesthesia — (neurology, psychology) sound-to-color synaesthesia.
- cryptesthesia — allegedly paranormal perception, as clairvoyance or clairaudience.
- hyperesthesia — an abnormally acute sense of pain, heat, cold, or touch; algesia.
- kinanesthesia — A disturbance of deep nerve sensitivity.
14 letter words ending with esia
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- cryoanesthesia — (pathology) Insensibility resulting from cold.
- diadokokinesia — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- hyperaesthesia — an abnormally acute sense of pain, heat, cold, or touch; algesia.
- pseudaesthesia — imaginary sensation, like that of an amputated limb
15 letter words ending with esia
- acroanaesthesia — (pathology) Loss of sensation in the extremities.
- cryoanaesthesia — Alternative spelling of cryoanesthesia.
- diadochokinesia — the normal ability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- hyperanakinesia — abnormally active mechanical movement, especially of the stomach or intestine.
- thermanesthesia — loss of ability to feel cold or heat; loss of the sense or feeling of temperature.
16 letter words ending with esia
17 letter words ending with esia
- electroanesthesia — Anesthesia induced by cranial electrotherapy stimulation.
18 letter words ending with esia
- neuroleptanalgesia — a semiconscious nonreactive state induced by certain drug combinations, as fentanyl with droperidol.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ESIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 124 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ESIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.