Words ending with enny
5 letter words ending with enny
6 letter words ending with enny
- -penny — costing a (specified) number of pennies
- blenny — any blennioid fish of the family Blenniidae of coastal waters, esp of the genus Blennius, having a tapering scaleless body, a long dorsal fin, and long raylike pelvic fins
- burrowing blenny — graveldiver.
- montagu's blenny — a small blenny, Coryphoblennius galerita, found among rocks in shallow water
- rock blenny — a prickleback, Xiphister mucosus, of the Pacific coast from southern California to Alaska.
7 letter words ending with enny
- budenny — Semën Mikhailovich [syi-myawn myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /syɪˈmyɔn myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1883–1973, Russian general in 1917 revolution and World War II.
8 letter words ending with enny
9 letter words ending with enny
- eelblenny — any of several eellike fishes of the genus Lumpenus, of the prickleback family, found in subarctic coastal waters.
- fivepenny — noting a nail 1.75 inches (4.4 cm) long. Symbol: 5d.
- fourpenny — Carpentry. noting a nail 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) long. noting certain fine nails 1.375 inches (3.5 cm) long. Symbol: 4d.
- halfpenny — a bronze coin of the United Kingdom, equal to half a penny: use phased out in 1984.
- lickpenny — something that uses up large amounts of money
10 letter words ending with enny
- catchpenny — designed to have instant appeal, esp in order to sell quickly and easily without regard for quality
- eightpenny — costing eight pennies
- fiftypenny — noting a nail 5½ inches (14 cm) long. Abbreviation: 50d.
- fortypenny — being 5 inches (13 cm) long: a fortypenny nail. Symbol: 40d.
- pikeblenny — any of several tropical American clinid fishes of the genus Chaenopsis, as C. ocellata (bluethroat pikeblenny) the male of which is noted for its aggressive behavior in defending its territory.
11 letter words ending with enny
12 letter words ending with enny
- sixteenpenny — noting a nail 3½ inches (9 cm) long. Symbol: 16d.
13 letter words ending with enny
- eighteenpenny — Having a value or cost of eighteenpence.
14 letter words ending with enny
- shove-ha'penny — a shuffleboard game played with coins or brass disks that are pushed by the hand and thumb down a board toward a scoring pit.
15 letter words ending with enny
- shove-halfpenny — a shuffleboard game played with coins or brass disks that are pushed by the hand and thumb down a board toward a scoring pit.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ENNY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 64 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ENNY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.