Words ending with ee
3 letter words ending with ee
- -ee — indicating a person who is the recipient of an action (as opposed, esp in legal terminology, to the agent, indicated by -or or -er)
- bee — A bee is an insect with a yellow-and-black striped body that makes a buzzing noise as it flies. Bees make honey, and can sting.
- cee — the letter C
- dee — a river in N Wales and NW England, rising in S Gwynedd and flowing east and north to the Irish Sea. Length: about 112 km (70 miles)
- fee — a charge or payment for professional services: a doctor's fee.
4 letter words ending with ee
5 letter words ending with ee
- abcee — the alphabet
- achee — Alternative spelling of akee.
- ackee — a sapindaceous tree, Blighia sapida, native to tropical Africa and cultivated in the Caribbean for its fruit, edible when cooked
- agree — If people agree with each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or say that they have the same opinion.
- aimee — a female given name.
6 letter words ending with ee
- abusee — A person who is the victim of abuse (by an abuser).
- apogee — The apogee of something such as a culture or a business is its highest or its greatest point.
- asylee — a person who is granted asylum
- attlee — Clement Richard, 1st Earl Attlee. 1883–1967, British statesman; prime minister (1945–51); leader of the Labour party (1935–55). His government instituted the welfare state, with extensive nationalization
- bailee — a person to whom the possession of goods is transferred under a bailment
7 letter words ending with ee
8 letter words ending with ee
9 letter words ending with ee
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
- addressee — The addressee of a letter or parcel is the person or company that it is addressed to.
- affrontee — having faces or fronts towards each other
- appointee — An appointee is someone who has been chosen for a particular job or position of responsibility.
10 letter words ending with ee
- auditionee — a person who competes or takes part in an audition.
- biographee — a person whose biography has been written
- bottletree — any of a genus (Brachychiton) of trees of the sterculia family, native to Australia, some of which have a swollen, bottle-shaped trunk
- bridgetree — a beam supporting the shaft on which an upper millstone rotates.
- child-free — making a positive choice not to have children
11 letter words ending with ee
- advance-fee — money paid in advance, as for goods or services, to a commission agent or the like.
- banyan-tree — Also called banyan tree. an East Indian fig tree, Ficus benghalensis, of the mulberry family, having branches that send out adventitious roots to the ground and sometimes cause the tree to spread over a wide area.
- barley-bree — liquor, malt liquor, or the like, especially whiskey.
- berners-lee — Sir Tim. born 1955, British computer scientist who in 1990 created the World Wide Web
- conscriptee — a person who has been drafted for military service; conscript.
12 letter words ending with ee
- alcohol-free — (of beer or wine) containing only a trace of alcohol
- calorie-free — containing no calories
- carrier-free — (of a radioactive isotope) capable of functioning as a tracer without the use of a carrier.
- communicatee — a person to whom a communicator communicates
- cruelty-free — (of a cosmetic or other product) developed without being tested on animals
13 letter words ending with ee
- additive-free — (of food) not containing any chemical additives
- chattahoochee — river flowing from N Ga. southward along the Ga.-Ala. border into the Apalachicola: 436 mi (702 km)
- chinkerinchee — a flowering plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, that produces clusters of white and yellow flowers
- fiddle-de-dee — an exclamation of impatience, disbelief, or disagreement
- interest-free — An interest-free loan has no interest charged on it.
14 letter words ending with ee
- arriere-pensee — an unrevealed thought or intention
- caloosahatchee — a river in S Florida, flowing W to the Gulf of Mexico near Fort Myers. 75 miles (121 km) long.
- chincherinchee — a bulbous South African liliaceous plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, having long spikes of white or yellow long-lasting flowers
- choctawhatchee — a river in SE Alabama and NW Florida, flowing S to Choctawhatchee Bay on the Gulf of Mexico. 174 miles (280 km) long.
15 letter words ending with ee
- maidenhair-tree — ginkgo.
- rez-de-chaussee — street level; ground floor.
- super-committee — a committee with members from two or more organizations or political groups
- traveler's-tree — a bananalike tree, Ravenala madagascariensis, of Madagascar, having large leaves, the petioles of which contain a clear, watery sap.
16 letter words ending with ee
- maintenance-free — requiring little or no maintenance: a maintenance-free swimming pool.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in EE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in EE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.