Words ending with dary
6 letter words ending with dary
- cedary — resembling a cedar tree or its wood
7 letter words ending with dary
8 letter words ending with dary
- boundary — The boundary of an area of land is an imaginary line that separates it from other areas.
- cheddary — resembling or pertaining to cheddar cheese
- lapidary — Also, lapidist [lap-i-dist] /ˈlæp ɪ dɪst/ (Show IPA). a worker who cuts, polishes, and engraves precious stones.
- quandary — a state of perplexity or uncertainty, especially as to what to do; dilemma.
- solidary — characterized by or involving community of responsibilities and interests.
9 letter words ending with dary
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- dromedary — the single-humped camel, Camelus dromedarius, of Arabia and northern Africa.
- lampadary — a person who lights the lamps in an Orthodox Greek Church
- legendary — of, relating to, or of the nature of a legend.
- secondary — next after the first in order, place, time, etc.
10 letter words ending with dary
- prebendary — a canon or member of the clergy who is entitled to a prebend for special services at a cathedral or collegiate church.
11 letter words ending with dary
13 letter words ending with dary
14 letter words ending with dary
- semi-legendary — somewhat legendary; having something of the nature of a legend; almost legendary
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DARY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 25 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DARY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.