Words ending with da
2 letter words ending with da
3 letter words ending with da
- ada — a high-level computer programming language designed for dealing with real-time processing problems: used for military and other systems
- bda — British Dental Association
- cda — 1. (file format) Compound Document Architecture. 2. (legal) Communications Decency Act.
- eda — a female given name.
- fda — Food and Drug Administration
4 letter words ending with da
5 letter words ending with da
- -poda — forming the scientific names of certain taxonomic groups
- abada — (obsolete) The rhinoceros.
- agada — the nonlegal or narrative material, as parables, maxims, or anecdotes, in the Talmud and other rabbinical literature, serving either to illustrate the meaning or purpose of the law, custom, or Biblical passage being discussed or to introduce a different, unrelated topic.
- amida — a paradise believed by the followers of a Mahayana sect (Pure Land sect) to be ruled over by a Buddha (Amida) whose hope it is to bring all beings into it.
- baeda — Saint, Bede, Saint.
6 letter words ending with da
- agbada — A long, flowing robe with wide sleeves worn by men in some parts of West Africa, often decorated with embroidery.
- agenda — You can refer to the political issues which are important at a particular time as an agenda.
- aggada — in the Talmud and midrash, the anecdotes, parables, legends, philosophy, etc. that explain or illustrate points of law
- almada — a town in S central Portugal, on the S bank of the Tagus estuary opposite Lisbon: statue of Christ 110 m (360 ft) high, erected 1959. Pop: 160 826 (2001)
- amanda — a feminine name: dim. Mandy
7 letter words ending with da
- addenda — a plural of addendum.
- airmada — a large fleet or flight of airplanes assigned to a specific mission: shipping lanes guarded by a giant airmada overhead.
- alameda — a public walk or promenade lined with trees, often poplars
- alfreda — a feminine name
- almeida — Francisco de [frahn-seesh-koo duh] /frɑ̃ˈsiʃ kʊ də/ (Show IPA), 1450?–1510, Portuguese military leader: first Portuguese viceroy in India.
8 letter words ending with da
- al-qaeda — a loosely-knit militant Islamic organization led and funded by Osama bin Laden, by whom it was established in the late 1980s from Arab volunteers who had fought the Soviet troops previously based in Afghanistan; known or believed to be behind a number of operations against Western, esp US, interests, including bomb attacks on two US embassies in Africa in 1998 and the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York in 2001
- al-qaida — a radical Sunni Muslim organization dedicated to the elimination of a Western presence in Arab countries and militantly opposed to Western foreign policy: founded by Osama bin Laden in 1988.
- anaconda — a very large nonvenomous arboreal and semiaquatic snake, Eunectes murinus, of tropical South America, which kills its prey by constriction: family Boidae (boas)
- angrboda — a giantess who was the mother of Loki's children, Fenrir and Hel, and also of the Midgard serpent.
- annelida — the phylum comprising the annelids.
9 letter words ending with da
- allamanda — any of several tropical American shrubs or woody vines belonging to the genus Allamanda, of the dogbane family, having showy yellow or purple flowers, and often used for ornamental plantings.
- andromeda — the daughter of Cassiopeia and wife of Perseus, who saved her from a sea monster
- asafetida — a bad-smelling gum resin obtained from various Asiatic plants (genus Ferula) of the umbel family: it was formerly used to treat some illnesses or, in folk medicine, to repel disease
- barracuda — A barracuda is a large tropical sea fish that eats other fish.
- bethsaida — a ruined town in N Israel, near the N shore of the Sea of Galilee
10 letter words ending with da
- aficionada — a female aficionado
- arthropoda — the phylum comprising the arthropods.
- asafoetida — a bitter resin with an unpleasant onion-like smell, obtained from the roots of some umbelliferous plants of the genus Ferula: formerly used as a carminative, antispasmodic, and expectorant
- assafetida — asafetida
- autostrada — an Italian motorway
11 letter words ending with da
- anticandida — (medicine) Acting to combat or prevent an infection with the yeast Candida albicans.
- classic-ada — (language) An object-oriented extension to Ada, said to be like Smalltalk. It is implemented as an Ada preprocessor.
- kinyarwanda — Ruanda (def 2).
- la-gioconda — Italian La Gioconda. a portrait (1503?–05?) by Leonardo da Vinci.
- sweetlambda — Sugared lambda-calculus(?).
12 letter words ending with da
- atharva-veda — the fourth and latest Veda, largely consisting of priestly spells and incantations
- coloquintida — colocynth (defs 1, 2).
- multigravida — a pregnant woman who has been pregnant two or more times.
- nulligravida — A female who has never been pregnant.
- pascal-linda — Ian Flockhart, U Edinburgh, 1991. Under development.
13 letter words ending with da
- fortran-linda — Scientific Computer Assocs <[email protected]>.
14 letter words ending with da
15 letter words ending with da
- parallelopipeda — plural of parallelopipedon
17 letter words ending with da
- counterpropaganda — propaganda to offset or nullify unfriendly or enemy propaganda.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in DA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 451 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in DA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.