Words ending with cle
4 letter words ending with cle
5 letter words ending with cle
6 letter words ending with cle
- boucle — looped yarn giving a knobbly effect
- chicle — a gumlike substance obtained from the sapodilla; the main ingredient of chewing gum
- circle — A circle is a shape consisting of a curved line completely surrounding an area. Every part of the line is the same distance from the centre of the area.
- corcle — Alternative form of corcule.
- icicle — a pendent, tapering mass of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
7 letter words ending with cle
- article — An article is a piece of writing that is published in a newspaper or magazine.
- auricle — the upper chamber of the heart; atrium
- bicycle — A bicycle is a vehicle with two wheels which you ride by sitting on it and pushing two pedals with your feet. You steer it by turning a bar that is connected to the front wheel.
- binocle — an opera- or field-glass employing telescopic tubes for both eyes
- calicle — calyculus
8 letter words ending with cle
- arbuscle — a small tree, or a plant halfway between a shrub and a tree
- barnacle — Barnacles are small shellfish that fix themselves tightly to rocks and the bottoms of boats.
- bernicle — barnacle goose: a N European goose that has a black-and-white head and body and grey wings
- binnacle — a housing for a ship's compass
- biocycle — the cycling of chemicals through the biosphere
9 letter words ending with cle
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- autocycle — a bicycle powered or assisted by a small engine
- carbuncle — A carbuncle is a large swelling under the skin.
- chesticle — (slang, humorous) A (woman's) breast.
- chronicle — To chronicle a series of events means to write about them or show them in broadcasts in the order in which they happened.
10 letter words ending with cle
- appendicle — a small appendage
- cicatricle — the blastoderm in the egg of a bird
- down-cycle — business: move downward
- epicuticle — The thin, waxy, protective outer layer covering the surfaces of some plants, fungi, insects, and other arthropods.
- exocuticle — the layer of an insect's cuticle between the epicuticle and the endocuticle, which is often hard and dark in colour
11 letter words ending with cle
12 letter words ending with cle
- antiparticle — any of a group of elementary particles that have the same mass and spin as their corresponding particle but have opposite values for all other nonzero quantum numbers. When a particle collides with its antiparticle, mutual annihilation occurs
- circumcircle — a circle that transects the vertices of a polygon
- motorbicycle — a small, lightweight motorcycle.
- nanoparticle — a microscopic particle of matter that is measured on the nanoscale, usually one that measures less than 100 nanometers.
- vibratiuncle — a slight vibration
13 letter words ending with cle
- astroparticle — (astrophysics) A subatomic particle of cosmic origin.
- extraparticle — Extraparticle means relating to processes that happen outside the particles in a bed.
- interclavicle — a median membrane bone developed between the collarbones, or in front of the breastbone, in many vertebrates.
- interparticle — a minute portion, piece, fragment, or amount; a tiny or very small bit: a particle of dust; not a particle of supporting evidence.
- intraparticle — Within a particle.
14 letter words ending with cle
- inter-particle — a minute portion, piece, fragment, or amount; a tiny or very small bit: a particle of dust; not a particle of supporting evidence.
- quasi-particle — an object that is similar to a particle, but does not meet the full criteria of a particle
- superspectacle — an extravagant cinematic spectacle, esp the silent Italian films of the early 1900s
16 letter words ending with cle
- great-granduncle — an uncle of one's grandfather or grandmother.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 398 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.