Words ending with ck
3 letter words ending with ck
4 letter words ending with ck
5 letter words ending with ck
6 letter words ending with ck
- alcock — Sir John William. 1892–1919, English aviator who with A.W. Brown made the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic (1919)
- arrack — a coarse spirit distilled in various Eastern countries from grain, rice, sugar cane, etc
- attack — To attack a person or place means to try to hurt or damage them using physical violence.
- bedeck — If flags or other ornaments bedeck a place, a lot of them have been hung up to decorate it.
- bemock — to mock
7 letter words ending with ck
- ack-ack — anti-aircraft fire
- airlock — An airlock is a small room that is used to move between areas which do not have the same air pressure, for example in a spacecraft or submarine.
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- airsick — If you are airsick when you are traveling on an aircraft, you experience nausea as a result of the aircraft's motion.
- armlock — a hold in which an opponent's arm is gripped in such a manner that it cannot be moved. This is often used with the intention of forcing the opponent into submission.
8 letter words ending with ck
- air-lock — to place in or confine to an air lock: to air-lock divers before they descend.
- airbrick — a brick with holes in it, put into the wall of a building for ventilation
- alcolock — a breath-alcohol ignition-interlock device fitted to the ignition in certain motor vehicles. The driver must blow into a tube and, if his or her breath contains too much alcohol, a lock is activated to prevent the vehicle starting
- alt-rock — a genre of rock music regarded by its practitioners and fans as being outside the mainstream
- antilock — designed to prevent skidding and improve control by sensing and compensating for overbraking
9 letter words ending with ck
- afterdeck — the unprotected deck behind the bridge of a ship
- amberjack — any of several large carangid fishes of the genus Seriola, esp S. dumerili, with golden markings when young, occurring in tropical and subtropical Atlantic waters
- antiblack — showing discrimination against Black people
- antiknock — a compound, such as lead tetraethyl, added to petrol to reduce knocking in the engine
- applejack — a brandy made from apples; distilled cider
10 letter words ending with ck
- adirondack — a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- alpenstock — an early form of ice axe, consisting of a stout stick with an iron tip and sometimes having a pick and adze at the head, formerly used by mountain climbers
- answerback — a reply or answering message from a computer or other electronic device, as by means of teletypewriter or simulated voice.
- awe-struck — filled with awe
11 letter words ending with ck
- biofeedback — a technique for teaching the control of autonomic functions, such as the rate of heartbeat or breathing, by recording the activity and presenting it (usually visually) so that the person can know the state of the autonomic function he or she is learning to control
- bottle-jack — a large jack used for heavy lifts
- breechblock — a metal block in breech-loading firearms that is withdrawn to insert the cartridge and replaced to close the breech before firing
- candlestick — A candlestick is a narrow object with a hole at the top which holds a candle.
- canvas-back — a North American wild duck, Aythya valisineria, the male of which has a whitish back and a reddish-brown head and neck.
12 letter words ending with ck
- back-to-back — Back-to-back wins or victories are victories that are gained one after another without any defeats between them.
- between-deck — 'tween deck.
- bladderwrack — any of several seaweeds of the genera Fucus and Ascophyllum, esp F. vesiculosus, that grow in the intertidal regions of rocky shores and have branched brown fronds with air bladders
- broken-check — a check pattern in which the rectangular shapes are slightly irregular.
- chuck-a-luck — a gambling game in which players bet on the way three dice, contained in an hourglass-shaped cage, will fall when the cage is pivoted
13 letter words ending with ck
- anti-kickback — a percentage of income given to a person in a position of power or influence as payment for having made the income possible: usually considered improper or unethical.
- basement-rock — the undifferentiated assemblage of rock (basement rock) underlying the oldest stratified rocks in any region: usually crystalline, metamorphosed, and mostly, but not necessarily, Precambrian in age.
- chock-a-block — A place that is chock-a-block is very full of people, things, or vehicles.
- counterattack — If you counterattack, you attack someone who has attacked you.
- cross-buttock — a wrestling throw in which the hips are used as a fulcrum to throw an opponent
14 letter words ending with ck
- anxiety-attack — an intense attack of anxiety characterized by feelings of impending doom and trembling, sweating, pounding heart, and other physical symptoms.
- black-on-black — concerning black people exclusively
- clickety-clack — a rhythmic, swiftly paced succession of alternating clicks and clacks, as the sound produced by the wheels of a train moving over tracks.
15 letter words ending with ck
- knock-for-knock — designating an agreement between vehicle insurers that in the event of an accident each will pay for the damage to the vehicle insured with him or her without attempting to establish blame for the accident
16 letter words ending with ck
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- cock-of-the-rock — either of two tropical South American birds, Rupicola rupicola or R. peruviana, having an erectile crest and (in the male) a brilliant red or orange plumage: family Cotingidae (cotingas)
- high-muck-a-muck — an important, influential, or high-ranking person, especially one who is pompous or conceited.
19 letter words ending with ck
21 letter words ending with ck
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
On this page, we collect all words that ending in CK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2554 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in CK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.