Words ending with ber
3 letter words ending with ber
- ber — 1. (protocol, standard) Basic Encoding Rules. 2. (communications) Bit Error Rate.
4 letter words ending with ber
5 letter words ending with ber
- amber — Amber is a hard yellowish-brown substance used for making jewellery.
- arber — Werner. born 1929, Swiss microbiologist, noted for his work on restriction enzymes. Nobel prize for physiology or medicine 1978
- auber — Daniel François Esprit (danjɛl frɑ̃swa ɛspri). 1782–1871, French composer, who was prominent in development of opéra comique. His works include 48 operas
- baber — original name Zahir ud-Din Mohammed 1483–1530, founder of the Mogul Empire: conquered India in 1526
- buber — Martin. 1878–1965, Jewish theologian, existentialist philosopher, and scholar of Hasidism, born in Austria, whose works include I and Thou (1923), Between Man and Man (1946), and Eclipse of God (1952)
6 letter words ending with ber
- barber — A barber is a man whose job is cutting men's hair.
- berber — Berber means belonging or relating to a particular Muslim people in North Africa, or to their language or customs.
- bibber — a drinker; tippler (esp in the expression wine-bibber)
- bobber — a small float, traditionally made of cork, used in angling
- bomber — A bomber is a military aircraft which drops bombs.
7 letter words ending with ber
8 letter words ending with ber
- absorber — a person or thing that absorbs
- adsorber — something which adsorbs
- cucumber — A cucumber is a long thin vegetable with a hard green skin and wet transparent flesh. It is eaten raw in salads.
- december — December is the twelfth and last month of the year in the Western calendar.
- encumber — Restrict or burden (someone or something) in such a way that free action or movement is difficult.
9 letter words ending with ber
- beslobber — to slobber over
- co-member — a fellow member of a particular group or organization
- describer — A person who describes.
- discumber — (archaic, transitive) To free from that which cumbers or impedes; to disencumber.
- dismember — to deprive of limbs; divide limb from limb: The ogre dismembered his victims before he ate them.
10 letter words ending with ber
11 letter words ending with ber
- antechamber — An antechamber is a small room leading into a larger room.
- antichamber — Obsolete form of antechamber.
- anzengruber — Ludwig [loot-vikh,, lood-] /ˈlut vɪx,, ˈlud-/ (Show IPA), 1839–89, Austrian playwright and novelist.
- backstabber — someone who attacks another deceitfully, behind his or her back
- beachcomber — A beachcomber is someone who spends their time wandering along beaches looking for things they can use.
12 letter words ending with ber
- beach-comber — a person who lives by gathering salable articles of jetsam, refuse, etc., from beaches.
- bonnyclabber — clotted or curdled milk
- land-grabber — a person who seizes land illegally or underhandedly.
- leaf-climber — a plant that climbs by using leaves specialized as tendrils
- may-december — of or designating a marriage or romantic relationship between a young person and a person who is considerably older
13 letter words ending with ber
- breast-timber — a streak, stripe, or ridge produced on the skin by the stroke of a rod or whip; welt.
- councilmember — a member of a council, especially a legislative council.
- jibber-jabber — foolish or worthless talk; nonsense
- money-grubber — a person who is aggressively engaged in or preoccupied with making or saving money.
14 letter words ending with ber
- assemblymember — A person who serves as a member of an assembly.
- ban-the-bomber — a person who vigorously advocates banning the development or use of nuclear weapons.
- congressmember — a member of a congress, especially of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- fighter-bomber — an aircraft that combines the functions of a fighter and a bomber.
- plenum-chamber — a system of mechanical ventilation in which fresh air is forced into the spaces to be ventilated from a chamber (plenum chamber) at a pressure slightly higher than atmospheric pressure, so as to expel foul air.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 508 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.