Words ending with bed
3 letter words ending with bed
- bed — A BEd is a degree which usually takes four years to complete and which qualifies someone to teach in a school. BEd is an abbreviation for 'Bachelor of Education.' Compare PGCE.
- air bed — an inflatable mattress
- amenity bed — (in Britain) a hospital bed whose occupant receives free treatment but pays for nonmedical advantages, such as privacy
- anchor bed — a sloping, slightly projecting platform on the forecastle of a ship, for supporting an anchor when not in use.
- angel bed — French Furniture. a bed having a suspended or bracketed canopy of less than full length. Compare duchesse bed.
5 letter words ending with bed
6 letter words ending with bed
- -lobed — having lobes of the kind or number specified
- -robed — -robed combines with the names of colours to indicate that someone is wearing robes of a particular colour.
- airbed — An airbed is a plastic or rubber mattress which can be folded or stored flat and which you fill with air before you use it.
- barbed — A barbed remark or joke seems polite or humorous, but contains a cleverly hidden criticism.
- bobbed — If a woman's hair is bobbed, it is cut in a bob.
7 letter words ending with bed
- -limbed — -limbed combines with adjectives to form other adjectives which indicate that a person or animal has limbs of a particular type or appearance.
- -nibbed — having a nib of the specified type
- berobed — wearing a robe
- bilobed — consisting of or divided into two lobes.
- blabbed — to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly: They blabbed my confidences to everyone.
8 letter words ending with bed
- absorbed — If you are absorbed in something or someone, you are very interested in them and they take up all your attention and energy.
- adlibbed — to improvise all or part of (a speech, a piece of music, etc.): to ad-lib one's lines.
- adsorbed — Simple past tense and past participle of adsorb.
- ascribed — Simple past tense and past participle of ascribe.
- bedaubed — Simple past tense and past participle of bedaub.
9 letter words ending with bed
- bioturbed — stirred by organisms
- cobwebbed — A cobwebbed surface is covered with cobwebs.
- confabbed — Simple past tense and past participle of confab.
- described — to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
- disturbed — marked by symptoms of mental illness: a disturbed personality.
10 letter words ending with bed
- backcombed — Simple past tense and past participle of backcomb.
- chesterbed — a sofa or chesterfield that opens into a bed.
- conscribed — Simple past tense and past participle of conscribe.
- featherbed — A bed that has a mattress stuffed with feathers.
- firebombed — Simple past tense and past participle of firebomb.
11 letter words ending with bed
12 letter words ending with bed
- back-stabbed — to attempt to discredit (a person) by underhanded means, as innuendo, accusation, or the like.
- clean-limbed — having well-proportioned limbs
- loose-limbed — having supple arms and legs: a loose-limbed athlete.
- underclubbed — hit with a club resulting in inadequate distance
- unprescribed — to lay down, in writing or otherwise, as a rule or a course of action to be followed; appoint, ordain, or enjoin.
13 letter words ending with bed
- circumscribed — to draw a line around; encircle: to circumscribe a city on a map.
- leaden-limbed — sluggish; incapable of movement
- nonprescribed — Not prescribed.
- pre-described — to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
- self-absorbed — preoccupied with one's thoughts, interests, etc.
14 letter words ending with bed
- mistranscribed — to make a written copy, especially a typewritten copy, of (dictated material, notes taken during a lecture, or other spoken material).
- oversubscribed — If something such as an event or a service is oversubscribed, too many people apply to attend the event or use the service.
- self-described — to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
- well-described — to tell or depict in written or spoken words; give an account of: He described the accident very carefully.
15 letter words ending with bed
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 297 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.