Words ending with ball
4 letter words ending with ball
- ball — A ball is a round object that is used in games such as tennis, baseball, football, basketball, and cricket.
- air ball — a shot that misses the basket, basket rim, and backboard
- anchor ball — a day shape consisting of a black ball not less than 2 feet (0.6 meters) in diameter, displayed in the fore rigging of a vessel at anchor.
- be on the ball — to be alert; be efficient
- beach ball — A beach ball is a large, light ball filled with air, which people play with, especially on the beach.
5 letter words ending with ball
- -ball — a person characterized, usually figuratively, by (a specified negative quality)
6 letter words ending with ball
7 letter words ending with ball
- airball — a missed shot that fails to touch the rim of the basket
- boxball — a street game played with a small ball
- cueball — the ball a player strikes with the cue, as distinguished from the other balls on the table.
- earball — (in acupressure) a small ball kept in position in the ear and pressed when needed to relieve stress
- eyeball — Look or stare at closely.
8 letter words ending with ball
- baseball — In America, baseball is a game played by two teams of nine players. Each player from one team hits a ball with a bat and then tries to run around three bases and get to the home base before the other team can get the ball back.
- beanball — a ball pitched with the intention of hitting the batsman
- blowball — the seed head of a dandelion
- blueball — a European herb
- coalball — a nodule of coal containing fossilized plant remains
9 letter words ending with ball
- beachball — a large light brightly coloured ball for playing with on a beach
- best-ball — of, relating to, or denoting a match in which one player competes against the best individual totals of two or more other players at each hole
- blackball — If the members of a club blackball someone, they vote against that person being allowed to join their club.
- broomball — a sport similar to ice hockey, played without skates and with a specially designed broom
- buckyball — a ball-like polyhedral carbon molecule of the type found in buckminsterfullerene and other fullerenes
10 letter words ending with ball
- basketball — Basketball is a game in which two teams of five players each try to score goals by throwing a large ball through a circular net fixed to a metal ring at each end of the court.
- butterball — a chubby or fat person
- buttonball — a North American plane tree, Platanus occidentalis
- cannonball — A cannonball is a heavy metal ball that is fired from a cannon.
- cheeseball — (pejorative) someone cheesy, lacking taste or style.
11 letter words ending with ball
- cannon-ball — a missile, usually round and made of iron or steel, designed to be fired from a cannon.
- flutterball — (baseball) A type of pitch; knuckleball.
- glitterball — Synonym of mirrorball.
- knuckleball — a slow pitch that moves erratically toward home plate, usually delivered by holding the ball between the thumb and the knuckles of the first joints of the first two or three fingers.
- racquetball — a game similar to handball, played on a four-walled court but with a short-handled, strung racket and a larger, somewhat softer ball.
13 letter words ending with ball
- play-the-ball — a method for bringing the ball back into play after a tackle, in which the tackled player is allowed to stand up and kick or heel the ball behind him or her to a team-mate
On this page, we collect all words that ending in BALL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 224 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in BALL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.