Words ending with atic
5 letter words ending with atic
6 letter words ending with atic
- cratic — Relating to counterions.
- enatic — Enate (related through female line).
- phatic — denoting speech used to express or create an atmosphere of shared feelings, goodwill, or sociability rather than to impart information: phatic communion.
- static — pertaining to or characterized by a fixed or stationary condition.
- uratic — a salt of uric acid.
7 letter words ending with atic
- acmatic — relating to the highest point or pinnacle; ultimate
- acratic — of or relating to acrasia
- agnatic — a relative whose connection is traceable exclusively through males.
- aquatic — An aquatic animal or plant lives or grows on or in water.
- asiatic — Asiatic means belonging or relating to Asia or its people.
8 letter words ending with atic
- adriatic — of or relating to the Adriatic Sea, or to the inhabitants of its coast or islands
- anabatic — (of air currents) rising upwards, esp up slopes
- animatic — an initial edition or forerunner of a film, often a commercial, which contains a sequence of storyboard shots accompanied by a soundtrack
- aromatic — An aromatic plant or food has a strong, pleasant smell of herbs or spices.
- carnatic — a region of S India, between the Eastern Ghats and the Coromandel Coast: originally the country of the Kanarese; historically important as a rich and powerful trading centre; now part of Tamil Nadu state
9 letter words ending with atic
- acrobatic — An acrobatic movement or display involves difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- adiabatic — (of a thermodynamic process) taking place without loss or gain of heat
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- aliphatic — (of an organic compound) not aromatic, esp having an open chain structure, such as alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- aplanatic — (of a lens or mirror) free from spherical aberration
10 letter words ending with atic
11 letter words ending with atic
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
- anathematic — loathsome; disgusting; hateful.
- arith-matic — (language) An extension of Grace Hopper's A-2 programming language, developed in about 1955. ARITH-MATIC was originally known as A-3, but was renamed by the marketing department of Remington Rand UNIVAC.
- atelectatic — relating to or characterized by atelectasis
- bioclimatic — concerning the relations between climate and living organisms
12 letter words ending with atic
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
- anagrammatic — a word, phrase, or sentence formed from another by rearranging its letters: “Angel” is an anagram of “glean.”.
- anastigmatic — (of a lens or optical device) not astigmatic
- aneurysmatic — (medicine) Describing a blood vessel that has an aneurysm; aneurysmal.
- antasthmatic — relieving the symptoms of asthma
13 letter words ending with atic
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
- anti-dogmatic — relating to or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas or any strong set of principles concerning faith, morals, etc., as those laid down by a church; doctrinal: We hear dogmatic arguments from both sides of the political spectrum.
- antiasthmatic — An antiasthmatic is any drug that relieves the symptoms of asthma.
- antirheumatic — acting against rheumatism
- apophlegmatic — having the ability to remove phlegm
14 letter words ending with atic
- antidemocratic — opposed to the principles or practice of democracy
- apophthegmatic — Alternative form of apothegmatic.
- austro-asiatic — a hypothetical phylum or superfamily of languages consisting of Mon-Khmer and certain other languages of India and South-East Asia. Links with Malayo-Polynesian have also been suggested
- bacteriostatic — the prevention of the further growth of bacteria.
- cycloaliphatic — (of an organic compound) aliphatic in chemical behaviour but having its carbon atoms in a ring
15 letter words ending with atic
- heterochromatic — of, having, or pertaining to more than one color.
- hyperdemocratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
- non-charismatic — of, having, or characteristic of charisma.
- nonaristocratic — lacking aristocratic qualities, not refined or polished
- nonbureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
16 letter words ending with atic
- antibureaucratic — Lb politics Opposed to bureaucracy.
- non-aristocratic — of or relating to government by an aristocracy.
- non-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- quasi-democratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
- quasi-diplomatic — of, relating to, or engaged in diplomacy: diplomatic officials.
17 letter words ending with atic
18 letter words ending with atic
- pseudo-symptomatic — pertaining to a symptom or symptoms.
19 letter words ending with atic
- pseudo-aristocratic — of or relating to government by an aristocracy.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ATIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 388 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ATIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.