Words ending with atch
5 letter words ending with atch
- batch — A batch of things or people is a group of things or people of the same kind, especially a group that is dealt with at the same time or is sent to a particular place at the same time.
- catch — If you catch a person or animal, you capture them after chasing them, or by using a trap, net, or other device.
- gatch — A form of plaster of Paris formerly used in Persia.
- hatch — to mark with lines, especially closely set parallel lines, as for shading in drawing or engraving.
- latch — a device for holding a door, gate, or the like, closed, consisting basically of a bar falling or sliding into a catch, groove, hole, etc.
6 letter words ending with atch
7 letter words ending with atch
- ambatch — a tree or shrub of the Nile Valley, Aeschynomene elaphroxylon, valued for its light-coloured pithlike wood
- recatch — to catch (something or someone) again
- relatch — a device for holding a door, gate, or the like, closed, consisting basically of a bar falling or sliding into a catch, groove, hole, etc.
- rematch — to match again; duplicate: an attempt to rematch a shade of green paint.
- repatch — to patch again
8 letter words ending with atch
- !!!batch — (language, humour) A daft way of obfuscating text strings by encoding each character as a different number of exclamation marks surrounded by question marks, e.g. "d" is encoded as "?!!!!?". The language is named after the MSDOS batch file in which the first converter was written.
- armpatch — an insignia, badge, slogan, or the like sewn on the sleeve of a uniform shirt or jacket or affixed to an armband to indicate one's affiliation, sponsorship, rank, etc.
- by-catch — unwanted fish and other sea animals caught in a fishing net along with the desired kind of fish
- despatch — dispatch
- dethatch — to remove dead grass from (a lawn)
9 letter words ending with atch
- birdwatch — to watch birds
- cockmatch — a cockfight
- doomwatch — surveillance of the environment to warn of and prevent harm to it from human factors such as pollution or overpopulation
- overcatch — to overtake
- overmatch — to be more than a match for; surpass; defeat: an assignment that clearly overmatched his abilities; an able task force that overmatched the enemy fleet.
10 letter words ending with atch
- bird-watch — to identify wild birds and observe their actions and habits in their natural habitat as a recreation.
- blackpatch — a disease of red and white clover, caused by an unidentified fungus and characterized by brown or blackish lesions on the plant.
- cold-patch — to apply a cold patch to.
- crosshatch — to shade or hatch (forms, figures, etc) with two or more sets of parallel lines that cross one another
- crossmatch — (pathology) To test that the blood of a donor and recipient are compatible.
11 letter words ending with atch
- backscratch — a favour done for someone in return for another
- binge-watch — to watch a large number of television programmes (especially all the shows from one series) in succession
- cross-match — to test the compatibility of (a donor's and recipient's blood) by checking that the red cells of each do not agglutinate in the other's serum
- cross-patch — a bad-tempered or irritable person.
- night-watch — a painting (1642) by Rembrandt.
12 letter words ending with atch
13 letter words ending with atch
- mix-and-match — made up of complementary elements taken from different sets or sources: a mix-and-match approach to interior decoration.
15 letter words ending with atch
- the-night-watch — a painting (1642) by Rembrandt.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ATCH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 196 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ATCH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.