Words ending with at
2 letter words ending with at
- at — You use at to indicate the place or event where something happens or is situated.
- arrive at — to reach by traveling
- catch at — to try to catch
- come at — If a person or animal comes at you, they move towards you in a threatening way and try to attack you.
- drive at — to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
3 letter words ending with at
- bat — A bat is a specially shaped piece of wood that is used for hitting the ball in baseball, softball, cricket, rounders, or table tennis.
- cat — A cat is a furry animal that has a long tail and sharp claws. Cats are often kept as pets.
- dat — DAT is a type of magnetic tape used to make very high quality recordings of sound by recording it in digital form. DAT is an abbreviation for 'digital audio tape'.
- eat — to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishment; chew and swallow (food).
- fat — File Allocation Table
4 letter words ending with at
5 letter words ending with at
- arhat — a Buddhist, esp a monk who has achieved enlightenment and at death passes to nirvana
- banat — a fertile plain extending through Hungary, Romania, and Serbia
- begat — simple past tense of beget.
- berat — a city in S central Albania.
- bleat — When a sheep or goat bleats, it makes the sound that sheep and goats typically make.
6 letter words ending with at
- afloat — If someone or something is afloat, they remain partly above the surface of water and do not sink.
- al-lat — a pre-Islamic Arabian goddess personifying the sun and considered to be a daughter of Allah.
- arafat — a hill in W Saudi Arabia, near Mecca: a sacred site of Islam, visited by pilgrims performing the hajj
- ararat — an extinct volcanic mountain massif in E Turkey: two main peaks; Great Ararat 5155 m (16 916 ft), said to be the resting place of Noah's Ark after the Flood (Genesis 8:4), and Little Ararat 3914 m (12 843 ft)
- at-bat — Sports. the wooden club used in certain games, as baseball and cricket, to strike the ball. a racket, especially one used in badminton or table tennis. a whip used by a jockey. the act of using a club or racket in a game. the right or turn to use a club or racket.
7 letter words ending with at
- acrobat — An acrobat is an entertainer who performs difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- adiabat — a line on a thermodynamic chart relating the pressure and temperature of a substance undergoing an adiabatic change.
- aerobat — a person who performs spectacular or dangerous manoeuvres while in an aircraft
- airboat — a light, flat-bottomed boat driven by a propeller revolving in the air
- apparat — the Communist Party organization in the former Soviet Union and other states
8 letter words ending with at
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- advocaat — a liqueur having a raw egg base
- aegrotat — (in British and certain other universities, and, sometimes, schools) a certificate allowing a candidate to pass an examination although he has missed all or part of it through illness
- aerostat — a lighter-than-air craft, such as a balloon
- amadavat — avadavat.
9 letter words ending with at
- afterbeat — a secondary, weaker half of a musical beat.
- afterheat — the heat generated in a nuclear reactor after it has been shut down, produced by residual radioactivity in the fuel elements
- al-fustat — a city in N Egypt, near the modern city of Cairo, founded in the 7th century a.d.
- breakbeat — a type of electronic dance music
- buckwheat — Buckwheat is a type of small black grain used for feeding animals and making flour. Buckwheat also refers to the flour itself.
10 letter words ending with at
- anastigmat — a lens or system of lenses designed to be free of astigmatism
- apochromat — a lens, consisting of three or more elements of different types of glass, that is designed to bring light of three colours to the same focal point, thus reducing its chromatic aberration
- aristocrat — An aristocrat is someone whose family has a high social rank, especially someone who has a title.
- bluethroat — a small brownish European songbird, Cyanosylvia svecica, related to the thrushes, the male of which has a blue throat: family Muscicapidae
- bureaucrat — Bureaucrats are officials who work in a large administrative system. You can refer to officials as bureaucrats especially if you disapprove of them because they seem to follow rules and procedures too strictly.
11 letter words ending with at
- auto-repeat — a feature of computer keys whereby a character is generated repeatedly as long as the user holds down the key in question
- countryseat — a house or estate in the country
- jehoshaphat — a king of Judah, son of Asa, who reigned in the 9th century b.c. I Kings 22:41–50.
- monochromat — One whose vision exhibits monochromacy; one who is completely color blind.
- proletariat — the class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class.
12 letter words ending with at
- adder's-meat — the greater stitchwort
- attawapiskat — a river in NE Ontario, Canada, flowing E and N to James Bay. 465 miles (748 km) long.
- baccalauréat — (esp in France) a school-leaving examination that qualifies the successful candidates for entrance to university
- bacteriostat — any substance that arrests the growth or reproduction of bacteria but does not kill them
- commentariat — the journalists and broadcasters who analyse and comment on current affairs
13 letter words ending with at
14 letter words ending with at
15 letter words ending with at
- step-and-repeat — noting or pertaining to a process by which successive photo-offset plates are produced automatically or semiautomatically with great precision: used especially in making plates for multicolor printing.
16 letter words ending with at
- undersecretariat — a department or section of a ministry of which an under secretary is in charge.
17 letter words ending with at
- lumpenproletariat — the lowest level of the proletariat comprising unskilled workers, vagrants, and criminals and characterized by a lack of class identification and solidarity.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1520 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.