Words ending with as
2 letter words ending with as
- as — If something happens as something else happens, it happens at the same time.
- according as — to the degree that; in proportion as
- as far as — to the degree or extent that
- as good as — 'As good as' can be used to mean 'almost.'
- as long as — If you say that something is the case as long as or so long as something else is the case, you mean that it is only the case if the second thing is the case.
3 letter words ending with as
4 letter words ending with as
- abas — Plural form of aba.
- acas — Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- agas — Plural form of aga.
- alas — You use alas to say that you think that the facts you are talking about are sad or unfortunate.
- amas — a Japanese diver, usually a woman, who tends underwater oyster beds used in the cultivation of pearls.
5 letter words ending with as
- abbas — Ferhat. 1899–1985, Algerian nationalist leader: joined the National Liberation Front (1956); president of the provisional government of the Algerian republic (1958–61)
- aghas — Plural form of agha.
- alfas — Plural form of alfa.
- alias — An alias is a false name, especially one used by a criminal.
- annas — Plural form of anna.
6 letter words ending with as
7 letter words ending with as
- abelias — Plural form of abelia.
- abraxas — an ancient charm composed of Greek letters: originally believed to have magical powers and inscribed on amulets, etc, but from the second century ad personified by Gnostics as a deity, the source of divine emanations
- acacias — Plural form of acacia.
- adonias — a son of David, put to death at the order of Solomon. II Sam. 3:4; I Kings 2:19–25.
- agendas — Plural form of agenda.
8 letter words ending with as
9 letter words ending with as
10 letter words ending with as
- albondigas — Small meatballs, prepared in the Mexican, Spanish, or South American way.
- amphidamas — a son of Aleus who, with his brother Cepheus, joined the Argonauts.
- anaxagoras — ?500–428 bc, Greek philosopher who maintained that all things were composed of minute particles arranged by an eternal intelligence
- anti-alias — to process (a digital graphic image) so that it has a smooth, rather than a jagged, edge
- appaloosas — Plural form of appaloosa.
11 letter words ending with as
- aficionadas — Plural form of aficionada.
- anesthesias — Medicine/Medical. general or local insensibility, as to pain and other sensation, induced by certain interventions or drugs to permit the performance of surgery or other painful procedures.
- aphelandras — Plural form of aphelandra.
- arrhythmias — Plural form of arrhythmia.
- arthralgias — Plural form of arthralgia.
12 letter words ending with as
13 letter words ending with as
14 letter words ending with as
- cholesteatomas — Plural form of cholesteatoma.
- hepatopancreas — a large gland of shrimps, lobsters, and crabs that combines the functions of a liver and pancreas.
- hypernephromas — Plural form of hypernephroma.
- hyperuricemias — Plural form of hyperuricemia.
- paraphernalias — (sometimes used with a singular verb) equipment, apparatus, or furnishing used in or necessary for a particular activity: a skier's paraphernalia.
15 letter words ending with as
16 letter words ending with as
- keratoacanthomas — Plural form of keratoacanthoma.
17 letter words ending with as
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1299 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.