Words ending with are
3 letter words ending with are
- are — Are is the plural and the second person singular of the present tense of the verb be1. Are is often shortened to -'re after pronouns in spoken English.
- (the) chances are — the likelihood is
- (the) odds are — the likelihood is
- here we are — You say 'here we are' when you have just found something that you have been looking for.
- ready when you are — If you say to someone 'Ready when you are', you are telling them that you are now ready to do something and that as soon as they are ready, you will do it.
4 letter words ending with are
- aare — river in central and N Switzerland, flowing into the Rhine: c. 180 mi (290 km)
- bare — If a part of your body is bare, it is not covered by any clothing.
- care — If you care about something, you feel that it is important and are concerned about it.
- dare — If you do not dare to do something, you do not have enough courage to do it, or you do not want to do it because you fear the consequences. If you dare to do something, you do something which requires a lot of courage.
- eare — Archaic spelling of ear.
5 letter words ending with are
- -ware — (jargon) A suffix used to form terms for classes of software. For example, careware, crippleware, crudware, freeware, fritterware, guiltware, liveware, meatware, nagware, payware, psychedelicware, shareware, shelfware, vaporware, wetware.
- aware — If you are aware of something, you know about it.
- blare — If something such as a siren or radio blares or if you blare it, it makes a loud, unpleasant noise.
- chare — a chore, esp. a household chore
- clare — a county of W Republic of Ireland, in Munster between Galway Bay and the Shannon estuary. County town: Ennis. Pop: 103 277 (2002). Area: 3188 sq km (1231 sq miles)
6 letter words ending with are
- adware — a type of computer software that collects information about a user's browsing patterns in order to display relevant advertisements in his or her Web browser
- aflare — Flaring.
- aglare — glaring
- astare — in an obvious or pronounced manner
- beware — If you tell someone to beware of a person or thing, you are warning them that the person or thing may harm them or be dangerous.
7 letter words ending with are
- affeare — frighten
- airfare — The airfare to a place is the amount it costs to fly there.
- appeare — Obsolete spelling of appear.
- artware — an article of china, porcelain, glass, or the like, prized for its artistry and collected as an art object: a rare collection of artwares.
- backare — an instruction to keep one's distance; back off!
8 letter words ending with are
- aberdare — a town in South Wales, in Rhondda Cynon Taff county borough. Pop: 31 705 (2001)
- bakeware — Tins, trays, and dishes that are used for baking can be referred to as bakeware.
- callware — (company) The developers of Phonetastic.
- caneware — a type of unglazed, tan-coloured stoneware, developed around 1770 by Josiah Wedgwood
- careware — computer software licensed in exchange for a donation to charity
9 letter words ending with are
- aftercare — Aftercare is the nursing and care of people who have been treated in hospital, and who are now recovering.
- agateware — ceramic ware made to resemble agate or marble
- annoyware — (software) Shareware that reminds you frequently that you are using an unregistered copy.
- antiglare — Acting to reduce or combat glare.
- autoflare — a computer-operated, automatic landing system in an aircraft
10 letter words ending with are
- acute-care — providing emergency services and general medical and surgical treatment for acute disorders rather than long-term residential care for chronic illness.
- basaltware — hard fine-grained black stoneware, made in Europe, esp in England, in the late 18th century
- biowarfare — biological warfare.
- censorware — (computing) Software or hardware used to filter content on the Internet or block Internet access or restrict the running of applications or computer usage. Content filtering software, or a component in an operating system or console used to disable reception of media on the basis of content believed to be objectionable.
- chi-square — an inferential statistic common in survey research
11 letter words ending with are
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- antimalware — Designed or intended to combat or eliminate malware on a computer system.
- antispyware — Designed or intended to combat or eliminate spyware on a computer system.
- antiwelfare — opposed to the provision of welfare payments
- bio-warfare — biological warfare.
12 letter words ending with are
- brochureware — (jargon, business) A planned, but non-existent, product, like vaporware but with the added implication that marketing is actively selling and promoting it (they've printed brochures). Brochureware is often deployed to con customers into not committing to a competing existing product. The term is now especially applicable to new websites, website revisions, and ancillary services such as customer support and product return. Owing to the explosion of database-driven, cookie-using dot-coms (of the sort that can now deduce that you are, in fact, a dog), the term is now also used to describe sites made up of static HTML pages that contain not much more than contact info and mission statements. The term suggests that the company is small, irrelevant to the web, local in scope, clueless, broke, just starting out, or some combination thereof. Many new companies without product, funding, or even staff, post brochureware with investor info and press releases to help publicise their ventures. As of December 1999, examples include pop.com and cdradio.com. Small-timers that really have no business on the web such as lawncare companies and divorce laywers inexplicably have brochureware made that stays unchanged for years.
- donationware — (Internet) A variant of freeware that offers an option to its user to donate money to the program's author.
- intercompare — (of members of a group) to compare each member against all other members
- majolicaware — goods made from majolica
- postcardware — Shareware that borders on freeware, in that the author requests only that satisfied users send a postcard of their home town or something. (This practice, silly as it might seem, serves to remind users that they are otherwise getting something for nothing, and may also be psychologically related to real estate "sales" in which $1 changes hands just to keep the transaction from being a gift.)
13 letter words ending with are
- class-warfare — Also called class conflict. conflict between different classes in a community resulting from different social or economic positions and reflecting opposed interests.
- pocket-square — a handkerchief, often colored or figured, worn in the breast pocket of a suit or blazer as a fashion accessory.
14 letter words ending with are
- devil-may-care — If you say that someone has a devil-may-care attitude, you mean that they seem relaxed and do not seem worried about the consequences of their actions.
15 letter words ending with are
- hamiltonstovare — a large strong short-haired breed of hound with a black, brown, and white coat
- palliative-care — medical care focused on improving the quality of life of patients with serious illnesses, as by treating symptoms and providing emotional support.
- psychedelicware — /si:"k*-del"-ik-weir/ [UK] Synonym display hack. See also smoking clover.
17 letter words ending with are
- weston-super-mare — a town and resort in SW England, in North Somerset unitary authority, Somerset, on the Bristol Channel. Pop: 78 044 (2001)
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ARE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 526 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ARE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.