Words ending with age
3 letter words ending with age
- age — Your age is the number of years that you have lived.
- a dog's age — a long time
- achievement age — the age at which a child should be able to perform a standardized test successfully
- act one's age — anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
- apostolic age — the earliest period of Christianity, lasting through the death of the last apostle.
4 letter words ending with age
5 letter words ending with age
6 letter words ending with age
7 letter words ending with age
8 letter words ending with age
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- acierage — the process of iron-plating metal by means of voltaic electricity
- adjutage — a nozzle or tube attached to a vessel to allow the discharge of liquid
- agiotage — the business of exchanging currencies
- alienage — the legal status of an alien
9 letter words ending with age
10 letter words ending with age
- aeciostage — the period in their life cycle during which certain rust fungi produce aecia
- afterimage — a sustained or renewed sensation, esp visual, after the original stimulus has ceased
- anecdotage — anecdotes collectively
- assemblage — An assemblage of people or things is a collection of them.
- baronetage — the order of baronets; baronets collectively
11 letter words ending with age
12 letter words ending with age
13 letter words ending with age
- antiespionage — Countering or opposing espionage.
- apprenticeage — (obsolete) Apprenticeship.
- bacteriophage — a virus that is parasitic in a bacterium and multiplies within its host, which is destroyed when the new viruses are released
- interlanguage — a language created or used for international communication.
- intermarriage — marriage between people of different religions, tribes, castes, ethnicities, or racial groups, as between a white person and a black person or between a Christian and a Muslim.
14 letter words ending with age
16 letter words ending with age
- counterespionage — Counterespionage is the same as counterintelligence.
17 letter words ending with age
- youth-and-old-age — a stiff-growing, erect composite plant, Zinnia elegans, of Mexico, having large, solitary flowers with yellow-to-purple disks and usually red rays.
19 letter words ending with age
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AGE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1455 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AGE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.