Words ending with ack
3 letter words ending with ack
- ack — (military, now historical) The letter A as used in signalling and other types of communications.
4 letter words ending with ack
- back — If you move back, you move in the opposite direction to the one in which you are facing or in which you were moving before.
- cack — nonsense
- dack — to remove the trousers from (someone) by force
- fack — (UK dialectal) One of the four stomachs of a ruminating animal; rumen; paunch.
- gack — (often, repeated several times) The sound of a cat coughing up a hairball.
5 letter words ending with ack
- -pack — a package of (a specified number of) cans or bottles, as of beer
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- alack — used to express regret, surprise, dismay, etc.
- black — lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- chack — to bite or snap the teeth or beak
6 letter words ending with ack
- arrack — a coarse spirit distilled in various Eastern countries from grain, rice, sugar cane, etc
- attack — To attack a person or place means to try to hurt or damage them using physical violence.
- awrack — in a wrecked or ruined condition
- bipack — an obsolete filming process
- carack — a merchant vessel having various rigs, used especially by Mediterranean countries in the 15th and 16th centuries; galleon.
7 letter words ending with ack
- ack-ack — anti-aircraft fire
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- barrack — A barracks is a building or group of buildings where soldiers or other members of the armed forces live and work. 'Barracks' is the singular and plural form.
- buyback — an agreement to buy something in return, as by a supplier to buy its customer's product
- calpack — A kind of cap from Turkic countries, with a high crown.
8 letter words ending with ack
- almanack — Alternative spelling of almanac.
- arc-back — an undesirable phenomenon, occurring in rectifier tubes, in which current flows in the reverse direction, from anode to cathode, as a result of arcing, limiting the usable voltage of the tube.
- backpack — A backpack is a bag with straps that go over your shoulders, so that you can carry things on your back when you are walking or climbing.
- bar-tack — a close series of stitches crossing a piece of cloth, as in an article of clothing, in order to reinforce it at a point of concentrated strain.
- bareback — If you ride bareback, you ride a horse without a saddle.
9 letter words ending with ack
- amberjack — any of several large carangid fishes of the genus Seriola, esp S. dumerili, with golden markings when young, occurring in tropical and subtropical Atlantic waters
- antiblack — showing discrimination against Black people
- anticrack — protecting a computer against unauthorized access
- applejack — a brandy made from apples; distilled cider
- backtrack — If you backtrack on a statement or decision you have made, you do or say something that shows that you no longer agree with it or support it.
10 letter words ending with ack
- adirondack — a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- ahorseback — on horseback
- answerback — a reply or answering message from a computer or other electronic device, as by means of teletypewriter or simulated voice.
- antihijack — acting to prevent or resolve hijack situations
- back-track — to return over the same course or route.
11 letter words ending with ack
- biofeedback — a technique for teaching the control of autonomic functions, such as the rate of heartbeat or breathing, by recording the activity and presenting it (usually visually) so that the person can know the state of the autonomic function he or she is learning to control
- bottle-jack — a large jack used for heavy lifts
- canvas-back — a North American wild duck, Aythya valisineria, the male of which has a whitish back and a reddish-brown head and neck.
- crackerjack — Someone or something that is crackerjack is excellent or of very high quality.
- cyberattack — an attempt to damage or disrupt a computer system, or obtain information stored on a computer system, by means of hacking
12 letter words ending with ack
- antikickback — acting against or opposed to bribery
- back-to-back — Back-to-back wins or victories are victories that are gained one after another without any defeats between them.
- bladderwrack — any of several seaweeds of the genera Fucus and Ascophyllum, esp F. vesiculosus, that grow in the intertidal regions of rocky shores and have branched brown fronds with air bladders
- closed-stack — having access to the stacks limited to the staff of the library or to a limited group of library users.
- off-the-rack — (of clothing) not made to specific or individual requirements; ready-made: off-the-rack men's suits.
13 letter words ending with ack
- anti-kickback — a percentage of income given to a person in a position of power or influence as payment for having made the income possible: usually considered improper or unethical.
- clicketyclack — a rhythmic, metallic sound, as that made by the wheels of a moving train
- counterattack — If you counterattack, you attack someone who has attacked you.
- high-low-jack — all fours (def 2).
- neurofeedback — The presentation of realtime feedback on brainwave activity, as measured by sensors on the scalp, sometimes offered as a means of therapy.
14 letter words ending with ack
- anxiety-attack — an intense attack of anxiety characterized by feelings of impending doom and trembling, sweating, pounding heart, and other physical symptoms.
- black-on-black — concerning black people exclusively
- clickety-clack — a rhythmic, swiftly paced succession of alternating clicks and clacks, as the sound produced by the wheels of a train moving over tracks.
- counter-attack — If you counter-attack, you attack someone who has attacked you.
19 letter words ending with ack
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ACK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 842 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ACK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.