Words ending with ac
2 letter words ending with ac
- ac — AC is used to refer to an electric current that continually changes direction as it flows. AC is an abbreviation for 'alternating current'.
3 letter words ending with ac
4 letter words ending with ac
5 letter words ending with ac
- altac — (language) An extended Fortran II for the Philco 2000, built on TAC.
- anzac — (in World War I) a soldier serving with the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps
- atrac — Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding
- dirac — Paul Adrien Maurice, 1902–84, British physicist, in the U.S. after 1971: Nobel Prize 1933.
- dysac — Digital Simulated Analog Computer.
6 letter words ending with ac
- amtrac — an amphibious tracked vehicle used primarily by the military for shore landings
- balzac — Honoré de (ɔnɔre də). 1799–1850, French novelist: author of a collection of novels under the general title La Comédie humaine, including Eugénie Grandet (1833), Le Père Goriot (1834), and La Cousine Bette (1846)
- barsac — a sweet French white wine produced around the town of Barsac in the Gironde
- caduac — a windfall
- calpac — a large black brimless hat made of sheepskin or felt, worn by men in parts of the Near East
7 letter words ending with ac
- -maniac — a person affected by a (specified) mania
- almanac — An almanac is a book published every year which contains information about the movements of the planets, the changes of the moon and the tides, and the dates of important anniversaries.
- anahuac — the central plateau of Mexico, between the Sierra Madre Occidental and the Sierra Madre Oriental ranges (3700 to 9000 feet; 1128 to 2743 meters): center of former Aztec civilization.
- autovac — a vacuum pump found in the petrol tank of a car
- balitac — Early system on IBM 650. Listed in CACM 2(5):16 (May 1959).
8 letter words ending with ac
- acardiac — (medicine, anatomy) Lacking a heart.
- ammoniac — a strong-smelling gum resin obtained from the stems of the N Asian umbelliferous plant Dorema ammoniacum and formerly used as an expectorant, stimulant, perfume, and in porcelain cement
- amnesiac — Someone who is amnesiac has lost their memory.
- aphasiac — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
- apurimac — a river in S Peru, rising in the Andes and flowing northwest into the Urubamba River. Length: about 885 km (550 miles)
9 letter words ending with ac
- ambrosiac — Having the qualities of ambrosia; delicious.
- condillac — Étienne Bonnot de (etjɛn bɔno də). 1715–80, French philosopher. He developed Locke's view that all knowledge derives from the senses in his Traité des sensations (1754)
- coulibiac — a Russian dish of rich pastry with a filling of salmon or other fish and mushrooms, onions, egg, buckwheat, dill, etc.
- dionysiac — of or relating to the Dionysia or to Dionysus; Bacchic.
- egomaniac — A person obsessed with their own (supposed) importance.
10 letter words ending with ac
- acalculiac — One who is unable to employ basic mathematical skills, often as a medical condition.
- cul-de-sac — A cul-de-sac is a short road which is closed off at one end.
- dysthymiac — a person who is affected with dysthymia
- ergomaniac — one with an excessive desire to work or exercise
- gay-lussac — Joseph Louis [joh-zuh f loo-ee,, -suh f;; French zhaw-zef lwee] /ˈdʒoʊ zəf ˈlu i,, -səf;; French ʒɔˈzɛf lwi/ (Show IPA), 1778–1850, French chemist and physicist.
11 letter words ending with ac
- anthomaniac — someone with an extreme fondness for flowers
- aphrodisiac — An aphrodisiac is a food, drink, or drug which is said to make people want to have sex.
- bric-a-brac — Bric-a-brac is a number of small ornamental objects of no great value.
- coprolaliac — of or relating to coprolalia
- dipsomaniac — a person with an irresistible craving for alcoholic drink.
12 letter words ending with ac
13 letter words ending with ac
- ailurophiliac — Appropriate or pleasing to ailurophiles.
- anaphrodisiac — tending to lessen sexual desire
- dextrocardiac — a person whose heart is on the right side of his or her chest
- hypochondriac — Also, hypochondriacal, H05/H0509000 hahy-poh-kuh n-drahy-uh-kuh l, ˌhaɪ poʊ kənˈdraɪ ə kəl. Psychiatry. pertaining to or suffering from hypochondria, an excessive preoccupation with and worry about one's health: The comedy is aimed at the hypochondriac demographic. produced by hypochondria: Hypochondriac feelings overwhelmed her.
- orchidomaniac — a person who is obsessed with or has a passion for orchids
14 letter words ending with ac
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- archgenethliac — the person most proficient at casting horoscopes
- cyberchondriac — A hypochondriac who researches his/her potential medical condition on the Internet.
- flagellomaniac — a person who is enthusiastic about or derives (sexual) pleasure from whipping or being whipped
- morphinomaniac — a person with an uncontrollable addiction to morphine
15 letter words ending with ac
16 letter words ending with ac
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 300 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.