Words ending with ably
4 letter words ending with ably
- ably — Ably means skilfully and successfully.
5 letter words ending with ably
- -ably — in a way indicating a (specified) ability, tendency, etc.
6 letter words ending with ably
7 letter words ending with ably
- affably — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- amiably — having or showing pleasant, good-natured personal qualities; affable: an amiable disposition.
- capably — having power and ability; efficient; competent: a capable instructor.
- curably — In a curable manner.
- durably — In a durable manner.
8 letter words ending with ably
- adorably — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- amenably — ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield; open to influence, persuasion, or advice; agreeable; submissive; tractable: an amenable servant.
- amicably — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- arguably — You can use arguably when you are stating your opinion or belief, as a way of giving more authority to it.
- avowably — in an avowable manner; not secret or hidden
9 letter words ending with ably
10 letter words ending with ably
11 letter words ending with ably
- accountably — subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.
- applaudably — in an applaudable manner
- appreciably — sufficient to be readily perceived or estimated; considerable: There is an appreciable difference between socialism and communism.
- certifiably — capable of being certified.
- comfortably — If you do something comfortably, you do it easily.
12 letter words ending with ably
- communicably — capable of being easily communicated or transmitted: communicable information; a communicable disease.
- conscionably — being in conformity with one's conscience; just.
- considerably — to a noteworthy or marked extent; much; noticeably; substantially; amply.
- controllably — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
- demonstrably — capable of being demonstrated or proved.
13 letter words ending with ably
- ascertainably — In a way that can be ascertained.
- commensurably — In a commensurable manner; so as to be commensurable.
- companionably — possessing the qualities of a good companion; pleasant to be with; congenial.
- discreditably — In a discreditable manner.
- discriminably — So as to be discriminable; distinguishably.
14 letter words ending with ably
15 letter words ending with ably
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- distinguishably — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- incommensurably — In an incommensurable manner; immeasurably.
- interchangeably — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- unchallengeably — in a way that cannot be challenged; in an unchallengeable manner
16 letter words ending with ably
- inextinguishably — In a way that cannot be extinguished; immortally.
17 letter words ending with ably
- indistinguishably — In an indistinguishable manner; so that separate components or differences cannot be discerned.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ABLY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 392 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ABLY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.