Words ending with 50
3 letter words ending with 50
- ibm 650 — (computer) A computer, produced ca. 1955 and in use in the late 1950s, with rotating magnetic drum storage and punched card input. Its memory words could store 10-digit decimal numbers and each instruction had two addresses, one for the operand and one for address of the next instruction on the drum.
4 letter words ending with 50
- 8250 — (hardware) A UART that can operate at a maximum of 9600 baud. The 8250 is used in IBM PC XT computers. It works in an IBM PC AT under DOS but generates unwanted interrupts when used at 9600 baud. The IBM PC BIOS has a bug fix for this chip.
- 8450 — (hardware) A serial IO chip with a one-byte FIFO. The 8450 was introduced with the Intel 8080.
- ld50 — the amount of ionizing radiation that will kill 50 per cent of a population in a specified time
- iso 8650 — Association Control Service Element
- rfc 1350 — (networking, protocol) The RFC defining TFTP.
5 letter words ending with 50
- 16450 — (hardware) A UART with a one-byte FIFO buffer. The 16450 is a higher speed, fixed version of the 8250. It was superseded by the 16550. The 16450 was used for the IBM PC AT and PS/2 but will not work in a IBM PC XT.
- 16550 — (hardware) A version of the 16450 UART with a 16-byte FIFO. Superseded by the 16550A. This chip might not operate correctly with all software. The 16C550 is a CMOS version.
- 16650 — (hardware) A version of the 16550A UART with a 32-byte FIFO. Superseded by the 16750C.
- 68050 — Motorola 68050
- motorola 68050 — There was no 68050. The successor to the Motorola 68040 was the Motorola 68060. The even numbers (68000, 68020, 68060) were reserved for major revisions to the 680x0 core. The odd numbers (68010, 68030, 68050) were minor upgrades from the previous chip. For example, the Motorola 68010 was a Motorola 68000 with some minor enhancements and modifications to some user/superuser instruction assignments. The Motorola 68030 was a Motorola 68020 with an MMU and more minor enhancements. The 68050 would have been a 68040 with some bugs fixed, which didn't really warrant a new name so it was sold as a 68040.
6 letter words ending with 50
- 16c550 — 16550
- 16c750 — 16750C
- 16c850 — (hardware) A version of the 16450 UART in CMOS with 128-byte FIFO.
- z39.50 — ANSI Z39.50
- ansi z39.50 — (networking, standard) Information Retrieval Service Definition and Protocol Specification for Library Applications, officially known as ANSI/NISO Z39.50-1992, and ANSI/NISO Z39.50-1995. This standard, used by WAIS, specifies an OSI application layer service to allow an application on one computer to query a database on another. Z39.50 is used in libraries and for searching some databases on the Internet. The US Library of Congress is the official maintanence agency for Z39.50.
7 letter words ending with 50
- pc-7150 — (hardware) An IBM PC-like computer, using a K1810 WM 86 Intel 8086 clone from the formerly known Eastern bloc, introduced in 1988.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in 50. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in 50 that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.