Words containing wei
3 letter words containing wei
- wei — any of several dynasties that ruled in North China, especially one ruling a.d. 220–265 and one ruling a.d. 386–534.
4 letter words containing wei
5 letter words containing wei
- lweis — Plural form of lwei.
- sweir — lazy
- weigh — to determine or ascertain the force that gravitation exerts upon (a person or thing) by use of a balance, scale, or other mechanical device: to weigh oneself; to weigh potatoes; to weigh gases.
- weill — Kurt [kurt;; German koo rt] /kɜrt;; German kʊərt/ (Show IPA), 1900–50, German composer, in the U.S. after 1935.
- weird — involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny: a weird sound; weird lights.
6 letter words containing wei
7 letter words containing wei
8 letter words containing wei
9 letter words containing wei
- downweigh — (transitive) To weigh or press down; depress; cause to sink or prevent from rising.
- edelweiss — a small composite plant, Leontopodium alpinum, having white woolly leaves and flowers, growing in the high altitudes of the Alps.
- flyweight — a boxer or other contestant of the lightest competitive class, especially a professional boxer weighing up to 112 pounds (51 kg).
- foreweigh — to assess in advance
- outweighs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of outweigh.
10 letter words containing wei
- atomweight — (martial arts, combat sports) the weightclass below strawweight of less than 105lbs.
- deadweight — (of a shot) leaving the other balls in the ideal position
- flyweights — Plural form of flyweight.
- makeweight — something put in a scale to complete a required weight.
- outweighed — Simple past tense and past participle of outweigh.
11 letter words containing wei
12 letter words containing wei
- bantamweight — A bantamweight is a boxer who weighs between 51 and 53.5 kilograms, or a wrestler who weighs between 52 and 57 kilograms. A bantamweight is heavier than a flyweight but lighter than a featherweight.
- braunschweig — Brunswick
- checkweigher — a person or machine that measures the weight of commodities on a production line or in a colliery
- counterweigh — counterbalance
- heavyweights — Plural form of heavyweight.
13 letter words containing wei
- bantamweights — Plural form of bantamweight.
- checkweighman — a representative elected by coal miners to check the findings of the mine owner's weighman where miners are paid by the weight of coal mined.
- counterweighs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of counterweigh.
- counterweight — A counterweight is an action or proposal that is intended to balance or counter other actions or proposals.
- cruiserweight — A cruiserweight is another name for a light heavyweight.
14 letter words containing wei
15 letter words containing wei
16 letter words containing wei
20 letter words containing wei
- saxe-weimar-eisenach — a former grand duchy in Thuringia in central Germany.
On this page, we collect all words with WEI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 286 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains WEI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.