Words containing wee
4 letter words containing wee
- awee — for a short duration of time
- twee — affectedly dainty or quaint: twee writing about furry little creatures.
- weed — Thurlow [thur-loh] /ˈθɜr loʊ/ (Show IPA), 1797–1882, U.S. journalist and politician.
- week — a period of seven successive days, usually understood as beginning with Sunday and ending with Saturday.
- weel — (obsolete) A whirlpool.
5 letter words containing wee
- aweel — oh, well then!
- dweeb — Slang. nerd; wimp.
- fweep — (WPI) One step below a gweep, a person who uses the system solely to play games and use electronic mail. Compare dweeb, twink, terminal junkie, tourist, weenie.
- gweep — /gweep/ To hack, usually at night, or one who does so. At WPI, from 1977 onward, gweeps could often be found at the College Computing Center punching cards or crashing the PDP-10 or, later, the DEC-20. The term has survived the demise of those technologies, however, and is still alive in late 1991. "I'm going to go gweep for a while. See you in the morning." "I gweep from 8 PM till 3 AM during the week." "Gweep" originated as an onomatopeiac term, evoking the sound of the (once-ubiquitous) Hazeltine 9000 terminals' bell on WPI campus. A gweep is one step above a fweep.
- ngwee — a bronze coin and monetary unit of Zambia, the 100th part of a kwacha.
6 letter words containing wee
7 letter words containing wee
- between — If something is between two things or is in between them, it has one of the things on one side of it and the other thing on the other side.
- burweed — any of various plants that bear burs, such as the burdock
- cudweed — any of various temperate woolly plants of the genus Gnaphalium, having clusters of whitish or yellow button-like flowers: family Asteraceae (composites)
- drawees — Plural form of drawee.
- ensweep — to sweep across
8 letter words containing wee
- agueweed — a North American gentianaceous plant, Gentiana quinquefolia, that has clusters of pale blue-violet or white flowers
- antiweed — opposed to marijuana use
- bindweed — Bindweed is a wild plant that winds itself around other plants and makes it difficult for them to grow.
- biweekly — A biweekly event or publication happens or appears once every two weeks.
- blueweed — a bristly weed (Echium vulgare) of the borage family with blue flowers and pink buds
9 letter words containing wee
- bi-weekly — occurring every two weeks.
- blackweed — the common ragweed.
- brookweed — either of two white-flowered primulaceous plants, Samolus valerandi of Europe or S. floribundus of North America, growing in moist places
- bugleweed — any aromatic plant of the genus Lycopus, having small whitish or pale blue flowers: family Lamiaceae (labiates)
- catchweed — a weedy plant with a prickly stem
10 letter words containing wee
- beetleweed — galax.
- beggarweed — any of various leguminous plants of the genus Desmodium, esp D. purpureum of the Caribbean, grown in the southern US as forage plants and to improve the soil
- betweenity — the state of lying between two extremes
- bitterweed — any of various plants that contain a bitter-tasting substance
- boss-tweed — William Marcy [mahr-see] /ˈmɑr si/ (Show IPA), ("Boss Tweed") 1823–78, U.S. politician.
11 letter words containing wee
12 letter words containing wee
13 letter words containing wee
- betweenwhiles — betweentimes.
- bishop's-weed — goutweed.
- bittersweetly — in a bittersweet manner
- inbetweener's — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- inbetweenness — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
14 letter words containing wee
- carpet-sweeper — a household device with a revolving brush for sweeping carpets
- in-betweenness — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- sweet-and-sour — cooked with sugar and vinegar or lemon juice and often other seasonings.
- sweet-tempered — having a gentle and equable disposition; pleasant.
15 letter words containing wee
- bittersweetness — the quality of being bittersweet
18 letter words containing wee
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
20 letter words containing wee
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
On this page, we collect all words with WEE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 637 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains WEE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.