Words containing weat
5 letter words containing weat
- sweat — to perspire, especially freely or profusely.
6 letter words containing weat
7 letter words containing weat
- sweated — Informal. (of clothes) made to be worn for exercise, sports, or other physical activity. made of the absorbent fabric used for such clothes: sweat dresses. of, for, or associated with such clothes: the sweat look in sportswear.
- sweater — a knitted jacket or jersey, in pullover or cardigan style, with or without sleeves.
- weather — the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
8 letter words containing weat
9 letter words containing weat
- croweater — (Australia, slang) A person from South Australia.
- mucksweat — profuse sweat or a state of profuse sweating
- sweatband — a band lining the inside of a hat or cap to protect it against sweat from the head.
- sweatshop — a shop employing workers at low wages, for long hours, and under poor conditions.
- sweatsuit — A sweatsuit is a loose, warm, stretchy suit consisting of long trousers and a top which people wear to relax and do exercise.
10 letter words containing weat
- sweat-shop — a shop employing workers at low wages, for long hours, and under poor conditions.
- sweathouse — (especially among North American Indians) a special building used for cleansing and purifying one's body by sweating, in which heated water is poured over heated stones to produce steam.
- sweatpants — loose-fitting pants of soft, absorbent fabric, as cotton jersey, usually with a drawstring at the waist and close-fitting or elastic cuffs at the ankles, commonly worn during athletic activity for warmth or to induce sweating.
- sweatshirt — a loose, long-sleeved, collarless pullover of soft, absorbent fabric, as cotton jersey, with close-fitting or elastic cuffs and sometimes a drawstring at the waist, commonly worn during athletic activity for warmth or to induce sweating.
- weathering — the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
11 letter words containing weat
- all-weather — All-weather sports take place on an artificial surface instead of on grass.
- fairweather — Mount, a mountain in SE Alaska. 15,292 feet (4660 meters).
- overweather — to expose too long to harsh weather
- sweatercoat — a coat knitted like a bulky sweater.
- unweathered — not weathered; not changed by exposure to the weather
12 letter words containing weat
- breakweather — any makeshift shelter.
- fair-weather — used in or intended for fair weather only.
- macroweather — Longer term average weather, covering period of length between that of weather and climate.
- sweaterdress — a knitted, woollen dress
- weather-vane — a device, as a rod to which a freely rotating pointer is attached, for indicating the direction of the wind.
13 letter words containing weat
14 letter words containing weat
- weather-beaten — bearing evidences of wear or damage as a result of exposure to the weather.
- weatherability — the property of a material that permits it to endure or resist exposure to the weather.
- weatherboarded — Simple past tense and past participle of weatherboard.
- weatherglasses — Plural form of weatherglass.
- weatherization — (US) The process of weatherizing.
15 letter words containing weat
16 letter words containing weat
- weatherstripping — A piece of weatherstrip material.
17 letter words containing weat
- weather-resistant — resisting the effects of severe weather, as rain or cold: weather-resistant cloth for topcoats.
On this page, we collect all words with WEAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 168 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains WEAT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.