Words containing we
3 letter words containing we
4 letter words containing we
- awed — wondering and respectful
- awes — an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in awe of God; in awe of great political figures.
- dwem — Dead White European Male
- gwen — a female given name, form of Gwendolyn or Guenevere.
- howe — E(dgar) W(atson) 1853–1937, U.S. novelist and editor.
5 letter words containing we
- bowed — Something that is bowed is curved.
- bowel — Your bowels are the tubes in your body through which digested food passes from your stomach to your anus.
- bowen — Elizabeth (Dorothea Cole). 1899–1973, British novelist and short-story writer, born in Ireland. Her novels include The Death of the Heart (1938) and The Heat of the Day (1949)
- bower — A bower is a shady, leafy shelter in a garden or wood.
- cowed — intimidated; frightened
6 letter words containing we
- abwehr — the German high-command service for espionage, counterintelligence, and sabotage during World War II.
- answer — When you answer someone who has asked you something, you say something back to them.
- atweel — surely.
- atween — (archaic) between.
- avowed — If you are an avowed supporter or opponent of something, you have declared that you support it or oppose it.
7 letter words containing we
- allowed — to let have; give as one's share; grant as one's right: to allow a person $100 for expenses.
- answers — a spoken or written reply or response to a question, request, letter, etc.: He sent an answer to my letter promptly.
- antwerp — a province of N Belgium. Pop: 1 668 812 (2004 est). Area: 2859 sq km (1104 sq miles)
- aweless — feeling no awe
- awesome — An awesome person or thing is very impressive and often frightening.
8 letter words containing we
- agueweed — a North American gentianaceous plant, Gentiana quinquefolia, that has clusters of pale blue-violet or white flowers
- andrewes — Lancelot. 1555–1626, English bishop and theologian
- answerer — someone who answers
- avowedly — acknowledged; declared: an avowed enemy.
- aweather — towards the weather
9 letter words containing we
- allowedly — by general admission or agreement; admittedly
- awesomely — causing or inducing awe; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear: an awesome sight.
- awestruck — If someone is awestruck, they are very impressed and amazed by something.
- backswept — slanting backwards
- bangweulu — shallow lake in N Zambia: including swamps, 3,800 sq mi (9,842 sq km)
10 letter words containing we
- activewear — clothing for wear while engaging in sports, recreation, etc.; sportswear
- answerable — If you are answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions.
- answerback — a reply or answering message from a computer or other electronic device, as by means of teletypewriter or simulated voice.
- answerless — not having or offering an answer
- awe-struck — filled with awe
11 letter words containing we
- all-weather — All-weather sports take place on an artificial surface instead of on grass.
- awesomeness — causing or inducing awe; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear: an awesome sight.
- awestricken — filled with awe.
- bed-wetting — the act or habit of involuntarily urinating in bed
- betweenness — the condition of being between
12 letter words containing we
- all-powerful — An all-powerful person or organization has the power to do anything they want.
- awe-stricken — filled with awe.
- baden-powell — Robert Stephenson Smyth (smɪθ, smaɪθ), 1st Baron Baden-Powell. 1857–1941, British general, noted for his defence of Mafeking (1899–1900) in the Boer War; founder of the Boy Scouts (1908) and (with his sister Agnes) the Girl Guides (1910)
- bantamweight — A bantamweight is a boxer who weighs between 51 and 53.5 kilograms, or a wrestler who weighs between 52 and 57 kilograms. A bantamweight is heavier than a flyweight but lighter than a featherweight.
- basketweaver — a person who advocates simple, natural, and unsophisticated living
13 letter words containing we
- amakwerekwere — a term used by Black people to refer to foreign Africans
- answerability — liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is answerable to a committee for all his decisions.
- awe-inspiring — If you describe someone or something as awe-inspiring, you are emphasizing that you think that they are remarkable and amazing, although sometimes rather frightening.
- beetle-browed — having bushy or overhanging eyebrows
- betweenwhiles — betweentimes.
14 letter words containing we
- blanket-flower — any composite plant of the genus Gaillardia, having showy heads of yellow or red flowers.
- braunschweiger — a smoked liver sausage, named after the city of Braunschweig
- carpet-sweeper — a household device with a revolving brush for sweeping carpets
- dano-norwegian — Bokmål.
- disembowelment — to remove the bowels or entrails from; eviscerate.
15 letter words containing we
- cauliflowerette — a single floret from the head of a cauliflower.
- crown-of-jewels — an annual herb, Lopezia coronata, of Mexico, having lilac-colored flowers with a red base.
- flamingo-flower — a central American plant, Anthurium scherzeranum, of the arum family, having a red, coiled spadix and a bright red, shiny, heart-shaped spathe, grown as an ornamental.
- gesamtkunstwerk — total art work; an artistic creation, as the music dramas of Richard Wagner, that synthesizes the elements of music, drama, spectacle, dance, etc.
- horsepower-hour — a foot-pound-second unit of energy or work, equal to the work done by a mechanism with a power output of one horsepower over a period of one hour.
16 letter words containing we
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- dyer's-greenweed — woadwaxen.
- schweizerdeutsch — Schwyzertütsch.
- superheavyweight — an amateur boxer weighing more than 91 kg
- swedenborgianism — of or relating to Emanuel Swedenborg, his religious doctrines, or the body of followers adhering to these doctrines and constituting the Church of the New Jerusalem, or New Church.
17 letter words containing we
18 letter words containing we
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
19 letter words containing we
20 letter words containing we
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
- hail-fellow-well-met — friendly but insincere
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- saxe-weimar-eisenach — a former grand duchy in Thuringia in central Germany.
22 letter words containing we
- the-leaning-tower-pisa — a round, marble campanile in Pisa, Italy, begun in 1174 and now 17 feet (5.2 meters) out of the perpendicular in its height of 179 feet (54 meters).
On this page, we collect all words with WE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4666 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains WE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.