Words containing unf
5 letter words containing unf
6 letter words containing unf
7 letter words containing unf
- funfair — an amusement park.
- funfest — a party or other gathering for fun and entertainment.
- gunfire — the firing of a gun or guns.
- runflat — (of a motor vehicle) having a safety feature that prevents tyres becoming dangerous or liable to damage when flat
- sunfast — not subject to fading in sunlight, as a dye, fabric, or garment.
8 letter words containing unf
- bunfight — a tea party
- funfests — Plural form of funfest.
- gunfight — a battle between two or more people or groups armed with guns, especially a confrontation between two gunfighters using revolvers in the frontier days of the American West.
- gunfires — Plural form of gunfire.
- gunflint — the flint in a flintlock.
9 letter words containing unf
- funfilled — Full of fun; very entertaining.
- gunfights — Plural form of gunfight.
- gunflints — Plural form of gunflint.
- sunflower — any of various composite plants of the genus Helianthus, as H. annuus, having showy, yellow-rayed flower heads often 12 inches (30 cm) wide, and edible seeds that yield an oil with a wide variety of uses: the state flower of Kansas.
- unfactual — of or relating to facts; concerning facts: factual accuracy.
10 letter words containing unf
- brunfelsia — any of various shrubs or small trees belonging to the genus Brunfelsia, of the nightshade family, native to tropical America, having white or purple tubular or bell-shaped flowers.
- gunfighter — a person highly skilled in the use of a gun and a veteran of many gunfights, especially one living during the frontier days of the American West.
- unfactored — one of the elements contributing to a particular result or situation: Poverty is only one of the factors in crime.
- unfadingly — in an unfading manner
- unfairness — not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.
11 letter words containing unf
- -unfriendly — -unfriendly combines with nouns, and sometimes adverbs, to form adjectives which describe something which is bad for a particular thing.
- dunfermline — an administrative district in E Scotland, in the Fife region. 120 sq. mi. (311 sq. km).
- funfkirchen — German name of Pécs.
- gunfighting — Combat with guns.
- unfaltering — to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way: Her courage did not falter at the prospect of hardship.
12 letter words containing unf
- unfabricated — to make by art or skill and labor; construct: The finest craftspeople fabricated this clock.
- unfadingness — the quality or state of being unfading
- unfastidious — not fastidious; not fussy; not appropriately concerned with detail or cleanliness
- unfathomable — not able to be fathomed, or completely understood; incomprehensible: heroism in the face of unfathomable conflict.
- unfavourable — Unfavourable conditions or circumstances cause problems for you and reduce your chances of success.
13 letter words containing unf
- unfacilitated — to make easier or less difficult; help forward (an action, a process, etc.): Careful planning facilitates any kind of work.
- unfalsifiable — to make false or incorrect, especially so as to deceive: to falsify income-tax reports.
- unfalteringly — to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way: Her courage did not falter at the prospect of hardship.
- unfamiliarity — not familiar; not acquainted with or conversant about: to be unfamiliar with a subject.
- unfascinating — of great interest or attraction; enchanting; charming; captivating: a fascinating story; fascinating jewelry.
14 letter words containing unf
- unfaithfulness — not faithful; false to duty, obligation, or promises; faithless; disloyal.
- unflappability — not easily upset or confused, especially in a crisis; imperturbable.
- unflatteringly — in an unflattering manner
- unforeknowable — not foreknowable
- unfriendedness — the state of being unfriended
15 letter words containing unf
On this page, we collect all words with UNF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 299 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains UNF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.