Words containing ulous
6 letter words containing ulous
- -ulous — tending to, full of, characterized by
7 letter words containing ulous
- emulous — Seeking to emulate or imitate someone or something.
8 letter words containing ulous
9 letter words containing ulous
- acidulous — rather sour
- barfulous — /bar'fyoo-l*s/ (Or "barfucious", /bar-fyoo-sh*s/) Said of something that would make anyone barf, if only for aesthetic reasons.
- calculous — of or suffering from a calculus
- cellulous — consisting of or filled with cells
- crapulous — characterized by intemperance, esp. in drinking; debauched
10 letter words containing ulous
- edentulous — lacking teeth; toothless.
- fabulously — almost impossible to believe; incredible.
- flosculous — (botany) Consisting of many gamopetalous florets.
- glandulous — glandular.
- meticulous — taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough: a meticulous craftsman; meticulous personal appearance.
11 letter words containing ulous
12 letter words containing ulous
- animalculous — a minute or microscopic animal, nearly or quite invisible to the naked eye, as an infusorian or rotifer.
- chylocaulous — having fleshy stems.
- crepusculous — Alternative form of crepuscular.
- fabulousness — almost impossible to believe; incredible.
- iracundulous — easily angered or irritable
13 letter words containing ulous
- acidulousness — A state of or tendency toward being acidulous or somewhat sour or acid.
- crapulousness — The state or quality of being crapulous.
- credulousness — willing to believe or trust too readily, especially without proper or adequate evidence; gullible.
- fantabulously — In a fantabulous manner; fantastically, wonderfully.
- filipendulous — Suspended by, or strung upon, a thread; said of tuberous swellings in the middle or at the extremities of slender, threadlike rootlets.
14 letter words containing ulous
- meticulousness — taking or showing extreme care about minute details; precise; thorough: a meticulous craftsman; meticulous personal appearance.
- miraculousness — performed by or involving a supernatural power or agency: a miraculous cure.
- overscrupulous — excessively scrupulous.
- ridiculousness — causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.
- unscrupulously — not scrupulous; unrestrained by scruples; conscienceless; unprincipled.
15 letter words containing ulous
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- ghetto-fabulous — pertaining to or noting a lifestyle of showy but superficial glamour and luxury that is sometimes adopted by people in or from an urban ghetto: That man is just ghetto-fabulous; his bling wears bling!
- incredulousness — not credulous; disinclined or indisposed to believe; skeptical.
- over-scrupulous — excessively scrupulous.
16 letter words containing ulous
On this page, we collect all words with ULOUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 111 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ULOUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.