Words containing tb
3 letter words containing tb
4 letter words containing tb
- 1tbs — indent style
- botb — British Overseas Trade Board
- mtbe — methyl tertiary-butyl ether: a lead-free antiknock petrol additive
- mtbf — (specification) (MTBF, or "Mean Time Between Faults") The average time (usually expressed in hours) that a component works without failure. It is calculated by dividing the total number of failures into the total number of operating hours observed. The term can also mean the length of time a user may reasonably expect a device or system to work before an incapacitating fault occurs. See also Mean Time To Recovery.
- qutb — (in Sufism) the highest-ranking saint, the focal point of all spiritual energy.
5 letter words containing tb
6 letter words containing tb
- atbara — a town in NE Sudan. Pop: 110 000 (2005 est)
- batboy — A batboy is a boy whose job is to take care of equipment that belongs to a baseball team.
- bitblt — /bit'blit/ [BLT] 1. Any of a family of closely related algorithms for moving and copying rectangles of bits between main and display memory on a bit-mapped device, or between two areas of either main or display memory (the requirement to do the Right Thing in the case of overlapping source and destination rectangles is what makes BitBlt tricky). 2. blit, BLT.
- hatbox — a case or box for a hat.
- hitbox — (computer graphics) An invisible shape bounding all or part of a model (in a video game, etc.) in order to facilitate collision detection.
7 letter words containing tb
- antbear — Alternative spelling of ant bear.
- antbird — any of various dull-coloured South American passerine birds of the family Formicariidae, such as Hylophylax naevioides (spotted ant bird), that typically feed on ants
- astbury — John. 1688–1743, English potter; earliest of the great Staffordshire potters
- batboys — Plural form of batboy.
- beatbox — a drum machine
8 letter words containing tb
- antbears — Plural form of antbear.
- antbirds — Plural form of antbird.
- bitbrace — brace (def 3).
- boatbill — a nocturnal tropical American wading bird, Cochlearius cochlearius, similar to the night herons but with a broad flattened bill: family Ardeidae, order Ciconiiformes
- catbirds — Plural form of catbird.
9 letter words containing tb
- beatboxer — (music) A performer who imitates the sound of musical instruments, especially percussion, with his or her voice.
- beatboxes — Plural form of beatbox.
- bootblack — a person whose work is shining shoes and boots
- carpetbag — a travelling bag originally made of carpeting
- countback — a system of deciding the winner of a tied competition by comparing earlier points or scores
10 letter words containing tb
- basketball — Basketball is a game in which two teams of five players each try to score goals by throwing a large ball through a circular net fixed to a metal ring at each end of the court.
- beatboxing — a form of hip-hop music in which the voice is used to simulate percussion instruments
- breastbone — Your breastbone is the long, flat bone which goes from your throat to the bottom of your ribs and to which your ribs are attached.
- carpetbags — Plural form of carpetbag.
- coatbridge — an industrial town in central Scotland, in North Lanarkshire. Pop: 41 170 (2001)
11 letter words containing tb
- basketballs — Plural form of basketball.
- boatbuilder — A boatbuilder is a person or company that makes boats.
- chartbuster — A popular singer or group that makes a best-selling recording.
- footballing — a game in which two opposing teams of 11 players each defend goals at opposite ends of a field having goal posts at each end, with points being scored chiefly by carrying the ball across the opponent's goal line and by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the crossbar between the opponent's goal posts. Compare conversion (def 13), field goal (def 1), safety (def 6), touchdown.
- footballist — Lb dated A football player.
12 letter words containing tb
- basketballer — (informal) A basketball player; a person who plays basketball.
- boatbuilding — Boatbuilding is the craft or industry of making boats.
- carpetbagged — Simple past tense and past participle of carpetbag.
- carpetbagger — If you call someone a carpetbagger, you disapprove of them because they are trying to become a politician in an area which is not their home, simply because they think they are more likely to succeed there.
- carpetbeater — A tool used in housecleaning that was in common use before the invention of the vacuum cleaner.
13 letter words containing tb
- carpetbaggers — U.S. History. a Northerner who went to the South after the Civil War and became active in Republican politics, especially so as to profiteer from the unsettled social and political conditions of the area during Reconstruction.
- carpetbaggery — the practice of being a carpetbagger
- carpetbagging — relating to carpetbaggers or to the practice of carpetbaggers
- draughtboards — Plural form of draughtboard.
- elephantbirds — Plural form of elephantbird.
15 letter words containing tb
16 letter words containing tb
- inboard-outboard — Also, outdrive, stern-drive. (of a motorboat) having an inboard engine connected to a maneuverable outboard drive-shaft unit.
17 letter words containing tb
18 letter words containing tb
- htmlcommentbox.com — (web) A service for adding a comment box to any web page, allowing visitors to leave comments and the site owner to review them.
On this page, we collect all words with TB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 433 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.