Words containing sole
4 letter words containing sole
- sole — being the only one; only: the sole living relative.
5 letter words containing sole
6 letter words containing sole
- -soled — -soled combines with adjectives and nouns to form adjectives which describe shoes with a particular kind of sole.
- insole — the inner sole of a shoe or boot.
- isolex — an isogloss marking off the area in which a particular item of vocabulary is found
- posole — a thick, stewlike soup of pork or chicken, hominy, mild chili peppers, and coriander leaves: traditionally served at Christmas and often favored as a hangover remedy.
- resole — to put a new sole on (a shoe, boot, etc.).
7 letter words containing sole
- anisole — a colourless pleasant-smelling liquid used as a solvent and vermicide and in perfume and flavouring. Formula: C6H5OCH3; relative density: 0.996; melting pt: –37.5°C; boiling pt: 155°C
- console — If you console someone who is unhappy about something, you try to make them feel more cheerful.
- fiesole — Giovanni da [Italian jaw-vahn-nee dah] /Italian dʒɔˈvɑn ni dɑ/ (Show IPA), Angelico, Fra.
- insoles — Plural form of insole.
- isolead — a curved line on a ballistic graph that is used to calculate the trajectory required in order to hit a moving target
8 letter words containing sole
- camisole — A camisole is a short piece of clothing that women wear on the top half of their bodies underneath a shirt or blouse, for example.
- consoled — to alleviate or lessen the grief, sorrow, or disappointment of; give solace or comfort: Only his children could console him when his wife died.
- consoler — to alleviate or lessen the grief, sorrow, or disappointment of; give solace or comfort: Only his children could console him when his wife died.
- consoles — Plural form of console.
- gasolene — gasoline.
9 letter words containing sole
10 letter words containing sole
- cassolette — a small casserole
- consolette — a small shelf or recess in a handy location, as in the armrest, dashboard, or door panel of a car, in a shower stall, etc., for holding small, frequently used items.
- innersoles — Plural form of innersole.
- insolently — boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting: an insolent reply.
- isoleucine — a crystalline amino acid, C 6 H 13 O 2 , occurring in proteins, that is essential to the nutrition of humans and animals. Symbol: I. Abbreviation: Ile;
11 letter words containing sole
12 letter words containing sole
- brise-soleil — a structure used in hot climates to protect a window from the sun, usually consisting of horizontal or vertical strips of wood, concrete, etc
- insolentness — Quality of being insolent.
- lysolecithin — any compound of lecithin produced by the removal of one of the fatty acid groups by hydrolysis
- mesolecithal — centrolecithal.
- non-obsolete — no longer in general use; fallen into disuse: an obsolete expression.
13 letter words containing sole
On this page, we collect all words with SOLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 146 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SOLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.