Words containing sing
4 letter words containing sing
- sing — to utter words or sounds in succession with musical modulations of the voice; vocalize melodically.
5 letter words containing sing
6 letter words containing sing
- basing — the bottom support of anything; that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- besing — to sing about joyfully
- busing — the practice of transporting by bus
- casing — A casing is a substance or object that covers something and protects it.
- dosing — a quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time.
7 letter words containing sing
- abasing — Present participle of abase.
- abusing — to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
- amusing — Someone or something that is amusing makes you laugh or smile.
- arising — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- bagsing — Present participle of bags.
8 letter words containing sing
- accusing — If you look at someone with an accusing expression or speak to them in an accusing tone of voice, you are showing that you think they have done something wrong.
- advising — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
- aliasing — the error in a vision or sound signal arising from limitations in the system that generates or processes the signal
- amassing — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
- amissing — missing
9 letter words containing sing
- abscising — Present participle of abscise.
- accessing — the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use; admittance: They have access to the files.
- agonising — to suffer extreme pain or anguish; be in agony.
- amusingly — pleasantly entertaining or diverting: an amusing speaker.
- analysing — to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituent parts or elements; determine the elements or essential features of (opposed to synthesize): to analyze an argument.
10 letter words containing sing
- abscessing — Present participle of abscess.
- accusingly — to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder.
- addressing — a method by which a computer network can identify which device sent a piece of information over the network, and which device received it
- aggressing — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
- amortising — Present participle of amortise.
11 letter words containing sing
12 letter words containing sing
13 letter words containing sing
14 letter words containing sing
- anaesthetising — Present participle of anaesthetise.
- cancer-causing — having the ability to induce the growth of a malignant tumour
- characterising — Present participle of characterise.
- compromisingly — In a compromising manner.
- contemporising — to place in or regard as belonging to the same age or time.
15 letter words containing sing
- catastrophising — Present participle of catastrophise.
- commercialising — Present participle of commercialise.
- conceptualising — Present participle of conceptualise.
- contextualising — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
- decriminalising — Present participle of decriminalise.
16 letter words containing sing
17 letter words containing sing
18 letter words containing sing
19 letter words containing sing
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
21 letter words containing sing
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
On this page, we collect all words with SING. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1214 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SING that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.