Words containing sha
3 letter words containing sha
- sha — Secure Hash Algorithm
4 letter words containing sha
- asha — the cosmic principle of order, justice, righteousness, and truth.
- isha — (Islam) The evening/night Islamic prayer.
- osha — the division of the Department of Labor that sets and enforces occupational health and safety rules.
- shad — a deep-bodied herring, Alosa sapidissima, of Europe and North America, that migrates up streams to spawn, used for food.
- shag — this dance step.
5 letter words containing sha
- aisha — ?613–678 ad, the favourite wife of Mohammed; daughter of Abu Bekr
- asham — (Caribbean) A dessert made from shelled and parched corn pounded into powder.
- basha — A tarpaulin or plastic waterproof sheet.
- dosha — Any of the three regulatory principles of Ayurveda.
- gosha — (Ireland) hero, champion.
6 letter words containing sha
- akasha — (in the philosophies of India) the ether, regarded as including material and nonmaterial entities in a common medium.
- anshan — a city in NE China, in Liaoning province. Pop: 1 459 000 (2005 est)
- arusha — a city in N Tanganyika, in Tanzania.
- ashake — in a shaking manner
- ashame — to cause to feel ashamed
7 letter words containing sha
- -shaded — -shaded combines with nouns to form adjectives which indicate that sunlight is prevented from reaching a certain place by the thing mentioned.
- -shaped — -shaped combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe the shape of an object.
- abishag — a young maiden brought to David in his old age as a nurse and companion. I Kings 1:1–4.
- ahishar — a chamberlain in Solomon's household. I Kings 4:6.
- ashamed — If someone is ashamed, they feel embarrassed or guilty because of something they do or they have done, or because of their appearance.
8 letter words containing sha
- airshaft — (architecture) A vertical opening running from a courtyard to the sky, thus allowing air to circulate to high-rise apartments or offices.
- asharism — the classical synthesis of Islamic philosophical theology, formulated by al-Ashʿari.
- beshadow — to darken with shadow
- bradshaw — a British railway timetable, published annually from 1839 to 1961
- camshaft — A camshaft is a rod in an engine and works to change circular motion into motion up and down or from side to side.
9 letter words containing sha
- al-ashari — Abu ʾl-Hasan [ah-boo al-ha-san] /ˈɑ bu æl hæˈsæn/ (Show IPA), a.d. c873–936, the formulator of the classical synthesis in Islamic philosophical theology known as Ashʿarism.
- antishake — denoting a technology that reduces the blurring caused by movement of the person taking a photograph
- antishark — designed to protect against shark attacks
- ashamedly — feeling shame; distressed or embarrassed by feelings of guilt, foolishness, or disgrace: He felt ashamed for having spoken so cruelly.
- bandshape — (physics) The shape (distribution of strengths with frequency) of a band of electromagnetic radiation.
10 letter words containing sha
- aftershaft — a secondary feather arising near the base of a contour feather
- aftershave — Aftershave is a liquid with a pleasant smell that men sometimes put on their faces after shaving.
- apishamore — A saddle-blanket, a saddle blanket.
- awl-shaped — shaped like an awl
- badakhshan — a former province in NE Afghanistan.
11 letter words containing sha
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- after-shave — a lotion, usually astringent and perfumed, applied to the face after shaving
- aftershaves — Plural form of aftershave.
- ammishaddai — the father of Ahiezer, the Danite. Num. 1:12; 2:25.
- ash-shaytan — (in Muslim usage) Satan; the devil.
12 letter words containing sha
- astonishable — (obsolete) Astonishing.
- autorickshaw — (in India) a light three-wheeled vehicle driven by a motorcycle engine
- belteshazzar — the Babylonian name given to Daniel. Dan. 1:7.
- brushability — the quality of being brushable
- cigar-shaped — resembling a cigar in shape
13 letter words containing sha
- almond-shaped — oval
- autorickshaws — Plural form of autorickshaw.
- barrel-shaped — having the shape of a barrel
- collieshangie — a quarrel
- countershafts — Plural form of countershaft.
14 letter words containing sha
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- bellingshausen — Fabian Gottlieb von [fey-bee-uh n-got-leeb von] /ˈfeɪ bi ənˈgɒt lib vɒn/ (Show IPA), (Faddey Faddeyevich Bellingshauzen) 1778–1852, Russian naval officer and explorer.
- countershading — (in the coloration of certain animals) a pattern, serving as camouflage, in which dark colours occur on parts of the body exposed to the light and pale colours on parts in the shade
- diamond-shaped — rhombic
- earthshakingly — In an earthshaking manner.
15 letter words containing sha
- crescent-shaped — having the shape of a crescent
- dishabilitation — the imposition of a legal disqualification
- distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- distinguishably — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- friedrichshafen — a city in Baden-Württemberg, S Germany, on Lake Constance.
16 letter words containing sha
- earth-shattering — earthshaking.
- imperishableness — The characteristic or property of being imperishable.
- inextinguishable — not extinguishable: an inextinguishable fire.
- inextinguishably — In a way that cannot be extinguished; immortally.
- sharia-compliant — (of a product or service) produced or offered in accordance with the doctrines of the sharia
17 letter words containing sha
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- indistinguishably — In an indistinguishable manner; so that separate components or differences cannot be discerned.
- undistinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
18 letter words containing sha
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
19 letter words containing sha
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
20 letter words containing sha
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
On this page, we collect all words with SHA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1403 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SHA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.