Words containing sab
3 letter words containing sab
- sab — a person engaged in direct action to prevent a targeted activity, esp fox hunting, taking place
4 letter words containing sab
5 letter words containing sab
- sabah — a state in Malaysia, on the N tip of Borneo: formerly a British crown colony. 29,347 sq. mi. (76,008 sq. km). Capital: Kota Kinabalu.
- sabal — a variety of palm tree
- saber — a heavy, one-edged sword, usually slightly curved, used especially by cavalry.
- sabin — Albert Bruce, 1906–93, U.S. physician, born in Poland: developed Sabin vaccine.
- sabir — lingua franca (def 2).
6 letter words containing sab
- casaba — a kind of winter muskmelon having a yellow rind and sweet juicy flesh
- isabel — a female given name.
- sabalo — the tarpon.
- sabata — Victor de [veek-tawr de] /vikˈtɔr dɛ/ (Show IPA), 1892–1967, Italian composer and conductor.
- sabbat — (in the 14th–16th centuries) a secret rendezvous of witches and sorcerers for worshiping the Devil, characterized by orgiastic rites, dances, feasting, etc.
7 letter words containing sab
- ausable — a river in NE New York, flowing NE through a gorge (Ausable Chasm) into Lake Champlain. 20 miles (32 km) long.
- casabas — a variety of the winter melon, Cucumis melo inodorus, having a wrinkled, yellow rind and sweet, juicy, greenish flesh.
- cassaba — casaba
- disable — make not work
- isabela — a city in NW Puerto Rico.
8 letter words containing sab
9 letter words containing sab
- accusable — having liability to be blamed or accused
- accusably — in an accusable manner
- advisable — If you tell someone that it is advisable to do something, you are suggesting that they should do it, because it is sensible or is likely to achieve the result they want.
- advisably — Wisely, in an advisable manner.
- amassable — of a nature that can be amassed
10 letter words containing sab
- accessable — Misspelling of accessible.
- admissable — Alternative spelling of admissible.
- analysable — Alternative spelling of analyzable.
- appeasable — to bring to a state of peace, quiet, ease, calm, or contentment; pacify; soothe: to appease an angry king.
- assessable — to estimate officially the value of (property, income, etc.) as a basis for taxation.
11 letter words containing sab
- addressable — possessing or capable of being reached by an address
- appraisable — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
- causability — a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- collapsable — capable of collapsing or of being collapsed, as for carrying or storing.
- compassable — Capable of being compassed or accomplished.
12 letter words containing sab
- advertisable — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- advisability — proper to be suggested or recommended; desirable or wise, as a course of action: Is it advisable for me to write to him?
- arousability — to stimulate sexually.
- criticisable — Alternative form of criticizable.
- crossability — the quality of being crossable
13 letter words containing sab
14 letter words containing sab
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- compensability — eligibility for compensation
- diagnosability — the quality of being diagnosable
- diagonalisable — (of a square matrix or linear map) able to be diagonalised
- dispensability — capable of being dispensed with or done without; not necessary or essential.
15 letter words containing sab
- decomposability — (uncountable) The condition of being decomposable.
- dispensableness — The quality of being dispensable.
- hypnotisability — Alternative spelling of hypnotizability.
- inexcusableness — The quality of being inexcusable.
- non-compensable — eligible for or subject to compensation, especially for a bodily injury.
16 letter words containing sab
17 letter words containing sab
On this page, we collect all words with SAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 377 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.