Words containing rrh
5 letter words containing rrh
- myrrh — an aromatic resinous exudation from certain plants of the genus Myrrhis, especially M. odorata, a small spiny tree: used for incense, perfume, etc.
6 letter words containing rrh
- -rrhea — flow, discharge
- myrrha — Classical Mythology. a daughter of King Cinyras of Cyprus who had incestuous relations with her father and was changed into a myrrh tree by the gods. Their child, Adonis, was born from the split trunk of the tree.
- pyrrha — the wife of Deucalion, saved with him from the flood loosed upon mankind by Zeus
- pyrrho — c365–c275 b.c, Greek philosopher.
7 letter words containing rrh
- -rrhoea — (in pathology) a discharge or flow
- burrhel — a wild sheep, Pseudois nahoor, of Tibet and adjacent mountainous regions, having goatlike horns that curve backward.
- catarrh — Catarrh is a medical condition in which a lot of mucus is produced in your nose and throat. You may get catarrh when you have a cold.
- cirrhus — a mucus-bound ribbonlike mass of spores that is exuded from a fungus.
- errhine — (medicine, rare) Causing an increase in mucus within the nose, and hence causing one to sneeze.
8 letter words containing rrh
9 letter words containing rrh
- arrhenius — Svante August (ˈsvantə ˈauɡʊst). 1859–1927, Swedish chemist and physicist, noted for his work on the theory of electrolytic dissociation: Nobel prize for chemistry 1903
- catarrhal — Pathology. inflammation of a mucous membrane, especially of the respiratory tract, accompanied by excessive secretions.
- cirrhosis — Cirrhosis or cirrhosis of the liver is a disease which destroys a person's liver and which can kill them. It is often caused by drinking too much alcohol.
- cirrhotic — a disease of the liver characterized by increase of connective tissue and alteration in gross and microscopic makeup.
- cyberrhea — (humour, jargon) /si:'ber-eer/ An affliction of some word processor users; excessive frequency and looseness of productivity. Particularly virulent among those who have not discovered the fortifying virtues of revision.
10 letter words containing rrh
- amenorrhea — abnormal absence or suppression of menstruation
- amyxorrhea — the absence of the normal secretion of mucus.
- arrhythmia — any variation from the normal rhythm in the heartbeat
- arrhythmic — having irregular rhythm
- catarrhine — (of apes and Old World monkeys) having the nostrils set close together and opening to the front of the face
11 letter words containing rrh
- amenorrheic — of or relating to amenorrhea
- amenorrhoea — abnormal absence of menstruation
- antirrhinum — any scrophulariaceous plant of the genus Antirrhinum, esp the snapdragon, which have two-lipped flowers of various colours
- arrhenotoky — a form of parthenogenesis which produces only male offspring
- arrhythmias — Plural form of arrhythmia.
12 letter words containing rrh
- amenorrhoeic — absence of the menses.
- antirrhinums — Plural form of antirrhinum.
- blennorrhoea — an excessive discharge of watery mucus, esp from the urethra or the vagina
- coleorrhizae — protective sheath enclosing grass seedlings
- colporrhaphy — (surgery) suturing of a defect in the wall of the vagina.
13 letter words containing rrh
14 letter words containing rrh
- anti-diarrheal — an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- antidiarrhoeal — a drug used to prevent or treat diarrhoea
- bronchorrhagia — hemorrhage from the bronchial tubes.
- colporrhaphies — Plural form of colporrhaphy.
15 letter words containing rrh
16 letter words containing rrh
17 letter words containing rrh
- haemorrhoidectomy — surgical removal of haemorrhoids
18 letter words containing rrh
19 letter words containing rrh
- pyorrhea-alveolaris — Pathology. a discharge of pus.
On this page, we collect all words with RRH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RRH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.