Words containing rimme
6 letter words containing rimme
7 letter words containing rimme
- -rimmed — -rimmed combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe something as having a border or frame made of a particular substance.
- brimmed — the upper edge of anything hollow; rim; brink: the brim of a cup.
- brimmer — a vessel, such as a glass or bowl, filled to the brim
- crimmer — krimmer
- grimmer — stern and admitting of no appeasement or compromise: grim determination; grim necessity.
8 letter words containing rimme
- -brimmed — (of a hat) having a brim of the specified kind
- -trimmed — trimmed or decorated as specified
- grimmest — stern and admitting of no appeasement or compromise: grim determination; grim necessity.
- strimmer — A Strimmer is an electric tool used for cutting long grass or grass at the edge of a lawn. It cuts the grass with a piece of plastic cord which goes round very fast.
10 letter words containing rimme
- hornrimmed — Alternative form of horn-rimmed.
11 letter words containing rimme
12 letter words containing rimme
- wide-brimmed — (of a hat) having a wide brim
13 letter words containing rimme
- broad-brimmed — (of a hat) having a broad brim
On this page, we collect all words with RIMME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RIMME that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.