Words containing rh
3 letter words containing rh
4 letter words containing rh
- erhu — A Chinese two-stringed musical instrument held in the lap and played with a bow.
- gnrh — gonadotrophin-releasing hormone: a peptide that is released from the brain and stimulates the pituitary gland to secrete gonadotrophic hormones that act in turn on the sex glands
- rhea — Classical Mythology. a Titan, the daughter of Uranus and Gaea, the wife and sister of Cronus, and the mother of Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hades, Demeter, and Hestia: identified with Cybele and, by the Romans, with Ops.
- rhee — Syngman [sing-muh n] /ˈsɪŋ mən/ (Show IPA), 1875–1965, president of South Korea 1948–60.
- rhet — rhetoric
5 letter words containing rh
- -rhea — -rrhea
- arhat — a Buddhist, esp a monk who has achieved enlightenment and at death passes to nirvana
- arhus — a city and port in Denmark, in E Jutland. Pop: 228 547 (2004 est)
- farhi — Nicole. born 1946, French fashion designer based in Britain: married to Sir David Hare
- lh-rh — luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone
6 letter words containing rh
7 letter words containing rh
- -rhagia — -rrhagia
- -rrhoea — (in pathology) a discharge or flow
- airhead — If you describe someone, especially a young woman, as an airhead, you are critical of them because you think they are not at all clever and are interested only in unimportant things.
- airhole — A hole provided for ventilation or breathing.
- airhose — a hose for conducting air under pressure, as one connected to an air pump, an air brake, or a scuba tank.
8 letter words containing rh
- -rrhagia — (in pathology) an abnormal discharge or flow
- airheads — Plural form of airhead.
- aranrhod — the daughter of the goddess Dôn and the mother of Lleu Llaw Gyffes.
- arrhizal — having no roots
- bas-rhin — a department of NE France in Alsace region. Capital: Strasbourg. Pop: 1 052 698 (2003 est). Area: 4793 sq km (1869 sq miles)
9 letter words containing rh
- afterheat — the heat generated in a nuclear reactor after it has been shut down, produced by residual radioactivity in the fuel elements
- airheaded — Slang. a scatterbrained, stupid, or simple-minded person; dolt.
- arhatship — the state of having achieved enlightenment, which is the ultimate goal of Theravada Buddhists
- arhythmia — arrhythmia.
- arhythmic — Having no rhythm.
10 letter words containing rh
- afterhours — occurring, engaged in, or operating after the normal or legal closing time for business: an after-hours drinking club.
- amenorrhea — abnormal absence or suppression of menstruation
- amyxorrhea — the absence of the normal secretion of mucus.
- arrhythmia — any variation from the normal rhythm in the heartbeat
- arrhythmic — having irregular rhythm
11 letter words containing rh
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- amenorrheic — of or relating to amenorrhea
- amenorrhoea — abnormal absence of menstruation
- antirrhinum — any scrophulariaceous plant of the genus Antirrhinum, esp the snapdragon, which have two-lipped flowers of various colours
- arrhenotoky — a form of parthenogenesis which produces only male offspring
12 letter words containing rh
13 letter words containing rh
14 letter words containing rh
- anti-diarrheal — an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- antidiarrhoeal — a drug used to prevent or treat diarrhoea
- bronchorrhagia — hemorrhage from the bronchial tubes.
- colporrhaphies — Plural form of colporrhaphy.
15 letter words containing rh
- antiarrhythmics — Plural form of antiarrhythmic.
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- autorhythmicity — The quality of being autorhythmic, or generating its own rhythm, as for example the cells of the cardiac muscle do.
- clearheadedness — The quality of being clearheaded.
- derhotacization — A distortion in (or an Inability to pronounce) the sound of letter R, causing the R to be omitted as a consonant or changing /\u025d/ or /\u025a/ to /\u025c/,/\u0259/, or another vowel if a vocalic.
16 letter words containing rh
- bouches-du-rhone — a department of S central France, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Capital: Marseille. Pop: 1 883 645 (2003 est). Area: 5284 sq km (2047 sq miles)
- dunderheadedness — Stupidity.
- hemorrhoidectomy — the surgical removal of hemorrhoids.
- hodmezovasarhely — a city in SE Hungary.
- hyperchlorhydria — excessive secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
17 letter words containing rh
18 letter words containing rh
19 letter words containing rh
20 letter words containing rh
21 letter words containing rh
22 letter words containing rh
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
23 letter words containing rh
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
On this page, we collect all words with RH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 974 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.