Words containing plas
5 letter words containing plas
6 letter words containing plas
7 letter words containing plas
- -plasia — indicating growth, development, or change
- -plasty — indicating plastic surgery involving a bodily part, tissue, or a specified process
- aplasia — congenital absence or abnormal development of an organ or part
- ooplasm — The cytoplasm of an egg or ovum.
- plasher — a person who forms hedges by means of interweaving the branches or vines
8 letter words containing plas
- -plastic — growing or forming
- aplastic — relating to or characterized by aplasia
- apoplast — the nonprotoplasmic component of a plant, including the cell walls and intercellular material
- axoplasm — the fluid substance found in the axon of a neuron which surrounds the fibrils
- bioplasm — living matter; protoplasm
9 letter words containing plas
- alloplasm — part of the cytoplasm that is specialized to form cilia, flagella, and similar structures
- anaplasia — reversion of plant or animal cells to a simpler less differentiated form
- anaplasic — Of or pertaining to anaplasia.
- anaplasty — Surgery. reconstruction or restoration, especially by plastic surgery, of a lost or injured part.
- autoplast — autograft.
10 letter words containing plas
11 letter words containing plas
- alloplastic — of or relating to alterations made to a patient's external circumstances for the purpose of affecting his mental condition
- amyloplasts — Plural form of amyloplast.
- angioplasty — a surgical technique for restoring normal blood flow through an artery narrowed or blocked by atherosclerosis, either by inserting a balloon into the narrowed section and inflating it or by using a laser beam
- antiplastic — allaying or preventing the growth of new tissue.
- autoplastic — Of or pertaining to autoplasty.
12 letter words containing plas
- anaplasmosis — a disease of cattle caused by a blood-infecting protozoan parasite, Anaplasma marginale, transmitted by bloodsucking flies and ticks.
- arthroplasty — surgical repair of a diseased joint
- backsplashes — Plural form of backsplash.
- ceroplastics — the art of wax modelling
- cheiloplasty — plastic surgery of the lip.
13 letter words containing plas
14 letter words containing plas
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- antineoplastic — acting against tumours
- arthroplasties — Plural form of arthroplasty.
- blepharoplasty — cosmetic surgery performed on the eyelid
15 letter words containing plas
- cytoplasmically — by means of a cytoplasm
- myelodysplastic — (medicine) Of, pertaining to, or showing evidence of myelodysplasia.
- neuroplasticity — the capacity of the nervous system to develop new neuronal connections: research on neuroplasticity of the brain after injury.
- superplasticity — the phenomenon, exhibited by certain metals and alloys usually at high temperatures, of stretching to extreme lengths without breaking
16 letter words containing plas
17 letter words containing plas
- non-thermoplastic — soft and pliable when heated, as some plastics, without any change of the inherent properties.
21 letter words containing plas
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
On this page, we collect all words with PLAS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 380 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PLAS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.