Words containing pla
3 letter words containing pla
- pla — (language, music) A high-level music programming language, written in SAIL. Pla includes concurrency based on message passing.
4 letter words containing pla
- mpla — Movimento Popular de Libertacão de Angola: a political party that has ruled Mozambique since the country gained independence from Portugal in 1975
- plan — a scheme or method of acting, doing, proceeding, making, etc., developed in advance: battle plans.
- plat — a plait or braid.
- play — a dramatic composition or piece; drama.
5 letter words containing pla
- pepla — a short full flounce or an extension of a garment below the waist, covering the hips.
- plaas — a farm
- place — a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- plack — a very small copper coin used in Scotland in the 15th and 16th centuries as a four-penny piece.
- plage — a sandy bathing beach at a seashore resort.
6 letter words containing pla
- byplay — action, gestures, etc. going on aside from the main action or conversation, as in a play
- hoopla — bustling excitement or activity; commotion; hullabaloo; to-do.
- kaplan — Mordecai Menahem [mawr-di-kahy mey-nuh-hem,, muh-nah-hem] /ˈmɔr dɪˌkaɪ ˈmeɪ nəˌhɛm,, məˈnɑ hɛm/ (Show IPA), 1881–1983, U.S. religious leader and educator, born in Lithuania: founder of the Reconstructionist movement in Judaism.
- placed — a particular portion of space, whether of definite or indefinite extent.
- placer — a person who sets things in their place or arranges them.
7 letter words containing pla
- airplay — The airplay which a piece of popular music receives is the number of times it is played on the radio.
- aplanat — an aplanatic lens
- aplasia — congenital absence or abnormal development of an organ or part
- applaud — When a group of people applaud, they clap their hands in order to show approval, for example when they have enjoyed a play or concert.
- biplane — A biplane is an old-fashioned type of aeroplane with two pairs of wings, one above the other.
8 letter words containing pla
- airplane — An airplane is a vehicle with wings and one or more engines that enable it to fly through the air.
- anyplace — Anyplace means the same as anywhere.
- aplastic — relating to or characterized by aplasia
- apoplast — the nonprotoplasmic component of a plant, including the cell walls and intercellular material
- applauds — to clap the hands as an expression of approval, appreciation, acclamation, etc.: They applauded wildly at the end of the opera.
9 letter words containing pla
- aeroplane — An aeroplane is a vehicle with wings and one or more engines that enable it to fly through the air.
- airplanes — Plural form of airplane.
- alloplasm — part of the cytoplasm that is specialized to form cilia, flagella, and similar structures
- altiplano — a plateau of the Andes, covering two thirds of Bolivia and extending into S Peru: contains Lake Titicaca. Height: 3000 m (10 000 ft) to 3900 m (13 000 ft)
- anaplasia — reversion of plant or animal cells to a simpler less differentiated form
10 letter words containing pla
11 letter words containing pla
- amyloplasts — Plural form of amyloplast.
- angioplasty — a surgical technique for restoring normal blood flow through an artery narrowed or blocked by atherosclerosis, either by inserting a balloon into the narrowed section and inflating it or by using a laser beam
- antiplastic — allaying or preventing the growth of new tissue.
- aplanospore — a nonmotile asexual spore produced by certain algae and fungi
- applaudable — worthy of being applauded
12 letter words containing pla
- aeroplankton — the tiny plants, animals, and bacteria living and floating in the air
- anaplasmosis — a disease of cattle caused by a blood-infecting protozoan parasite, Anaplasma marginale, transmitted by bloodsucking flies and ticks.
- antiplatelet — Going against or destroying blood platelets.
- aplacophoran — solenogaster.
- aplanogamete — a nonmotile gamete or conjugating cell found in lower algae
13 letter words containing pla
14 letter words containing pla
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- allotransplant — allograft.
- antineoplastic — acting against tumours
- arthroplasties — Plural form of arthroplasty.
15 letter words containing pla
16 letter words containing pla
- bacterioplankton — (biology) The bacterial component of marine plankton.
- chondrodysplasia — (medicine) A genetic disorder characterized by short-limbed dwarfism.
- over-explanation — the act or process of explaining.
- platform-balance — a scale with a platform for holding the items to be weighed.
- precontemplation — the act of contemplating; thoughtful observation.
17 letter words containing pla
- contemplativeness — The state or quality of being contemplative.
- counter-complaint — an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament; faultfinding: his complaint about poor schools.
- non-thermoplastic — soft and pliable when heated, as some plastics, without any change of the inherent properties.
- thousandths-place — last in order of a series of a thousand.
18 letter words containing pla
- self-contemplation — the act or process of thinking about oneself or one's values, beliefs, behavior, etc.
19 letter words containing pla
- autotransplantation — autograft.
- safety-squeeze-play — Baseball. Also called suicide squeeze, suicide squeeze play. a play executed when there is a runner on third base and usually not more than one out, in which the runner starts for home as soon as the pitcher makes a motion to pitch, and the batter bunts. Also called safety squeeze, safety squeeze play. a similar play in which the runner on third base waits until the batter has successfully bunted before trying to score.
- xenotransplantation — xenograft.
21 letter words containing pla
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
On this page, we collect all words with PLA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2583 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PLA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.