Words containing pach
6 letter words containing pach
7 letter words containing pach
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- isopach — a line drawn on a map connecting all points of equal thickness of a particular geologic formation.
- pachisi — a board game, originated in ancient India, in which four players advance four pieces each along a route on a cross-shaped board toward a center square by throws of cowrie shells or dice.
- pachuca — a teenage girl who associates closely with pachucos.
- pachuco — (especially among Mexican-Americans) a teenage youth who belongs to a street gang known for its flamboyant style.
8 letter words containing pach
- apachean — a subgroup of the Athabaskan language family comprising the languages of the Apache tribes and the Navajo.
- gazpacho — a soup made of chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, oil, and vinegar, and served cold.
- isopachs — Plural form of isopach.
- pachalic — pashalik.
- pachinko — a Japanese pinball game played on a vertical machine in which slots struck by the player's ball release other balls that in turn are exchanged for noncash prizes.
9 letter words containing pach
- pachelbel — Johann [yoh-hahn] /ˈyoʊ hɑn/ (Show IPA), 1653–1706, German organist and composer.
- pachomius — Saint, a.d. 292?–348? Egyptian ascetic: founder of the cenobitical form of monasticism.
- pachyderm — any of the thick-skinned, nonruminant ungulates, as the elephant, hippopotamus, and rhinoceros.
- pachynema — the third stage of prophase in meiosis, during which each chromosome pair separates into sister chromatids with some breakage and crossing over of genes.
- pachytene — the third stage of prophase in meiosis, during which each chromosome pair separates into sister chromatids with some breakage and crossing over of genes.
10 letter words containing pach
11 letter words containing pach
- pachydactyl — with thick digits
- pachydermal — having the characteristics of a pachyderm
- pachydermia — an abnormal thickening of the skin
- pachydermic — any of the thick-skinned, nonruminant ungulates, as the elephant, hippopotamus, and rhinoceros.
- pachysandra — any plant of the genus Pachysandra, as the Allegheny spurge or Japanese spurge, the leaves of which grow in a rounded clump, widely used as a ground cover in the U.S.
12 letter words containing pach
14 letter words containing pach
- pachydermatous — of, relating to, or characteristic of pachyderms.
15 letter words containing pach
- pachymeningitis — inflammation of the dura mater of the brain and spinal cord
23 letter words containing pach
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
On this page, we collect all words with PACH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 37 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PACH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.