Words containing oyl
4 letter words containing oyl
- -oyl — (in chemistry) indicating an acyl group or radical
5 letter words containing oyl
- boyla — an Aboriginal Australian magician or medicine-man
- boyle — Robert. 1627–91, Irish scientist who helped to dissociate chemistry from alchemy. He established that air has weight and studied the behaviour of gases; author of The Sceptical Chymist (1661)
- coyly — artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish.
- doyle — Sir Arthur Conan [kaw-nuh n,, koh-] /ˈkɔ nən,, ˈkoʊ-/ (Show IPA), 1859–1930, British physician, novelist, and detective-story writer.
- doyly — Archaic form of doily.
6 letter words containing oyl
7 letter words containing oyl
- benzoyl — of, consisting of, or containing the monovalent group C6H5CO-
- hoylake — a town and resort in NW England, in Wirral unitary authority, Merseyside, on the Irish Sea. Pop: 25 524 (2001)
- joyless — without joy or gladness; unhappy: the joyless days of the war.
- lauroyl — containing the lauroyl group.
- o'boyle — Patrick Aloysius, 1896–1987, U.S. Roman Catholic clergyman: archbishop of Washington, D.C., 1947–73.
8 letter words containing oyl
9 letter words containing oyl
10 letter words containing oyl
- benzoylate — to introduce the benzoyl group into (an organic compound).
- gargoylish — Of, pertaining to, or resembling a gargoyle.
- gargoylism — a congenital abnormality characterized chiefly by dwarfism, grotesque deformities of the head, trunk, and limbs, mental retardation, and enlargement of the liver and spleen.
- spoylefull — plundering
11 letter words containing oyl
- joylessness — The state or condition of being joyless; lack of joy; unjoy.
On this page, we collect all words with OYL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OYL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.