Words containing org
3 letter words containing org
- org — Organization (in Internet addresses).
4 letter words containing org
5 letter words containing org
- coorg — a former province of SW India: since 1956 part of Karnataka state
- corge — /korj/ Yet another metasyntactic variable, named after a cat invented by Mike Gallaher and propagated by the GOSMACS documentation. See grault.
- corgi — A corgi is a type of small dog with short legs and a pointed nose.
- dsorg — data set organization
- forge — to form by heating and hammering; beat into shape.
6 letter words containing org
- alborg — seaport in N Jutland, Denmark: pop. 159,000
- borger — a city in N Texas.
- borges — Jorge Luis (ˈxorxe lwis). 1899–1986, Argentinian poet, short-story writer, and literary scholar. The short stories collected in Ficciones (1944) he described as "games with infinity"
- borgia — Cesare (ˈtʃezare), son of Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI). 1475–1507, Italian cardinal, politician, and military leader; model for Machiavelli's The Prince
- corgis — Plural form of corgi.
7 letter words containing org
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- borglum — (John) Gutzon (ˈɡʌtsən). 1867–1941, US sculptor, noted for his monumental busts of US presidents carved in the mountainside of Mount Rushmore
- cyborgs — Plural form of cyborg.
- engorge — Cause to swell with blood, water, or another fluid.
- forgave — simple past tense of forgive.
8 letter words containing org
- borghese — a noble Italian family whose members were influential in Italian art and politics from the 16th to the 19th century
- borghild — (in the Volsunga Saga) the first wife of Sigmund: she poisons Sinfiotli in revenge for his killing of her brother.
- degorger — a device for removing a fishhook from the throat of a fish.
- disgorge — to eject or throw out from the throat, mouth, or stomach; vomit forth.
- engorged — Simple past tense and past participle of engorge.
9 letter words containing org
- anorgasmy — inability to experience sexual orgasm.
- borgesian — of Jorge Luis Borges or his works
- borghetto — (in Italy) a settlement outside a city's walls
- disgorged — Simple past tense and past participle of disgorge.
- disgorger — to eject or throw out from the throat, mouth, or stomach; vomit forth.
10 letter words containing org
- -organized — -organized is added to nouns to form adjectives which indicate who organizes something.
- anorgasmia — inability to experience sexual orgasm.
- bioorganic — pertaining to the composition and biological activity of carbon-based compounds, especially those of laboratory rather than biogenic origin (contrasted with bioinorganic).
- borgerhout — a town in N Belgium, near Antwerp. Pop: 40 142 (2002 est)
- buitenzorg — former Dutch name of Bogor.
11 letter words containing org
- centimorgan — a unit of chromosome length, used in genetic mapping, equal to the length of chromosome over which crossing over occurs with 1 per cent frequency
- disorganise — To make less organised; to reduce to chaos.
- disorganize — to destroy the organization, systematic arrangement, or orderly connection of; throw into confusion or disorder.
- engorgement — The process or the condition of becoming engorged, becoming over-filled with fluid.
- forgathered — Simple past tense and past participle of forgather.
12 letter words containing org
- bio-organism — a dangerous fast-proliferating organism that could be used as the basis of a biological weapon
- bioinorganic — pertaining to the biological activity of metal complexes and nonmetal compounds based on elements other than carbon (contrasted with bioorganic).
- centimorgans — Plural form of centimorgan.
- disgorgement — The act of disgorging, particularly in the legal sense.
- disorganised — Lacking order or organisation; confused; chaotic.
13 letter words containing org
- disorganizing — Present participle of disorganize.
- forget-me-not — either of two small Old World plants, Myosotis sylvatica or M. scorpioides, of the borage family, having a light-blue flower commonly regarded as an emblem of constancy and friendship.
- forgetfulness — apt to forget; that forgets: a forgetful person.
- forgivingness — disposed to forgive; indicating forgiveness: a forgiving soul; a forgiving smile.
- forgottenness — the status of being forgotten
14 letter words containing org
- half-forgotten — a past participle of forget.
- inorganization — lack of organization.
- levonorgestrel — A synthetic steroid hormone that has a similar effect to progesterone and is used in some contraceptive pills.
- long-forgotten — belonging to the past; no longer remembered
- macro-organism — an organism that can be seen with the naked eye.
15 letter words containing org
- disorganisation — Alternative spelling of disorganization.
- disorganization — a breaking up of order or system; disunion or disruption of constituent parts.
- fire-and-forget — used to describe a type of missile that, once fired, is able to guide itself to its target
- metallo-organic — organometallic.
- organochlorines — Plural form of organochlorine.
16 letter words containing org
- organizationally — the act or process of organizing.
- organoleptically — In an organoleptic manner.
- organophosphates — Plural form of organophosphate.
- organophosphorus — Denoting synthetic organic compounds containing phosphorus, especially pesticides and nerve gases of this kind.
- swedenborgianism — of or relating to Emanuel Swedenborg, his religious doctrines, or the body of followers adhering to these doctrines and constituting the Church of the New Jerusalem, or New Church.
17 letter words containing org
19 letter words containing org
- nuits-saint-georges — a fine red wine produced near the town of Nuits-Saint-Georges in Burgundy
21 letter words containing org
- never-to-be-forgotten — unforgettable
26 letter words containing org
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
On this page, we collect all words with ORG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 574 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ORG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.