Words containing ora
4 letter words containing ora
- bora — a violent cold north wind blowing from the mountains to the E coast of the Adriatic, usually in winter
- cora — a feminine name
- dora — a female given name: from a Greek word meaning “gift.”.
- fora — a website or section of a website that is used for public discussion of a specific topic and on which users can submit or read messages: You should post your questions on a parenting message board and get support from other parents.
- gora — a White or fair-skinned male
5 letter words containing ora
- agora — the marketplace in Athens, used for popular meetings, or any similar place of assembly in ancient Greece
- aiora — a festival of ancient Attica at which dolls were swung from trees to commemorate Erigone's suicide by hanging.
- amora — one of a group of Jewish scholars, active in the rabbinical academies of Palestine and Babylonia from the 3rd to the 6th centuries a.d., whose commentaries on and interpretations of the Mishnah comprise the Palestinian and Babylonian Gemaras.
- borah — William Edgar, 1865–1940, U.S. senator from Idaho 1906–40.
- borak — rubbish; nonsense
6 letter words containing ora
- aborad — (anatomy) Away from the oral opening or mouth (compare with ventral).
- aboral — away from or opposite the mouth
- adoral — Relating to or denoting the side or end where the mouth is situated, especially in animals, such as echinoderms, that lack clear upper and lower sides.
- agoras — Plural form of agora.
- amoral — If you describe someone as amoral, you do not like the way they behave because they do not seem to care whether what they do is right or wrong.
7 letter words containing ora
8 letter words containing ora
- aborally — away from or opposite the mouth
- adorable — If you say that someone or something is adorable, you are emphasizing that they are very attractive and you feel great affection for them.
- adorably — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- amorally — In an amoral manner; without morals.
- amphorae — a large two-handled storage jar having an oval body, usually tapering to a point at the base, with a pair of handles extending from immediately below the lip to the shoulder: used chiefly for oil, wine, etc., and, set on a foot, as a commemorative vase awarded the victors in contests such as the Panathenaic games.
9 letter words containing ora
- adiaphora — matters of indifference
- adorating — Present participle of adorate.
- adoration — Adoration is a feeling of great admiration and love for someone or something.
- almoravid — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa from 1056 to 1147.
- amoralism — the doctrine or attitude that ignores or rejects moral vaues, or deems them to be irrelevant
10 letter words containing ora
- adorations — Plural form of adoration.
- agoraphobe — a person suffering from agoraphobia
- alcoranist — a person who believes in an absolutely literal interpretation of the Koran.
- almoravide — a member of a fanatical people of Berber origin and Islamic faith, who founded an empire in N Africa that spread over much of Spain in the 11th century ad
- ameliorant — a thing that ameliorates
11 letter words containing ora
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
- agoraphobia — an abnormal fear of being in open or public places
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- almoravides — a member of a Muslim dynasty ruling in Spain and northern Africa from 1056 to 1147.
- ameliorated — Simple past tense and past participle of ameliorate.
12 letter words containing ora
13 letter words containing ora
- anti-morality — conformity to the rules of right conduct; moral or virtuous conduct.
- autoradiogram — autoradiograph
- biobehavioral — of or relating to the application of biological methods and ideas to the study of behavior in an attempt to understand emotions and reactions in terms of brain and physiological function.
- boraginaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Boraginaceae, a family of temperate and tropical typically hairy-leaved flowering plants that includes forget-me-not, lungwort, borage, comfrey, and heliotrope
- camphoraceous — similar to camphor
14 letter words containing ora
- anti-corporate — of, for, or belonging to a corporation or corporations: a corporate executive; She considers the new federal subsidy just corporate welfare.
- autoradiograph — a photograph showing the distribution of a radioactive substance in a specimen. The photographic plate is exposed by radiation from the specimen
- cardiothoracic — of or relating to the heart and the chest
- collaborations — Plural form of collaboration.
- commemorations — Plural form of commemoration.
15 letter words containing ora
- autoradiographs — Plural form of autoradiograph.
- autoradiography — the technique or process of making autoradiographs.
- bohemia-moravia — a former German protectorate including Bohemia and Moravia, 1939–45.
- cephalothoracic — the anterior part of the body in certain arachnids and crustaceans, consisting of the coalesced head and thorax.
- cephalothoraxes — Plural form of cephalothorax.
16 letter words containing ora
- autoradiographic — Of or pertaining to an autoradiograph, a radiographic image produced by the decay of a radioactive substance.
- biodeterioration — biodegradation.
- collaborationism — The act of collaborating, especially with an enemy.
- collaborationist — A collaborationist government or individual is one that helps or gives support to the enemy during the war.
- contemporariness — existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
17 letter words containing ora
- chemoradiotherapy — (medicine) A combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy used to treat some cancers.
- chloracetophenone — chloroacetophenone.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- pre-incorporation — the act of incorporating or the state of being incorporated.
18 letter words containing ora
19 letter words containing ora
24 letter words containing ora
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
On this page, we collect all words with ORA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1793 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ORA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.