Words containing onon
5 letter words containing onon
- conon — died a.d. 687, pope 686–687.
6 letter words containing onon
- ionone — a light-yellow to colorless, slightly water-soluble liquid that is either one or a mixture of two unsaturated ketones having the formula C 13 H 20 O, used chiefly in perfumery.
- phonon — a quantum of sound or vibratory elastic energy, being the analogue of a photon of electromagnetic energy.
7 letter words containing onon
- bononia — a city in N Italy, at the foot of the Apennines: became a free city in the Middle Ages; university (1088). Pop: 371 217 (2001)
- chronon — a unit of time equal to the time that a photon would take to traverse the diameter of an electron: about 10–24 seconds
- mononym — A single name by which a person, thing etc is known. For example, Madonna (the pop musical artist).
8 letter words containing onon
9 letter words containing onon
- bononcini — Giovanni Maria [jaw-vahn-nee mah-ree-ah] /dʒɔˈvɑn ni mɑˈri ɑ/ (Show IPA), 1640–78, and his sons Giovanni Battista [baht-tee-stah] /bɑtˈti stɑ/ (Show IPA) 1670–1747, and Marc Antonio [mahrk ahn-taw-nyaw] /mɑrk ɑnˈtɔ nyɔ/ (Show IPA) 1675–1726, Italian composers.
- chrononym — (semiotics) A term for a specific period of time, such as
- onondagan — a member of a tribe of Iroquoian Indians formerly inhabiting the region of Onondaga Lake.
10 letter words containing onon
11 letter words containing onon
13 letter words containing onon
14 letter words containing onon
15 letter words containing onon
- mononucleotides — Plural form of mononucleotide.
On this page, we collect all words with ONON. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 26 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ONON that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.