Words containing octo
6 letter words containing octo
- doctor — a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- octopi — any octopod of the genus Octopus, having a soft, oval body and eight sucker-bearing arms, living mostly at the bottom of the sea.
- procto — proctosigmoidoscopy.
- yocto- — one septillionth part of; the factor 10-24
7 letter words containing octo
- doctors — Plural form of doctor.
- october — the tenth month of the year, containing 31 days. Abbreviation: Oct.
- octofid — split into eight sections
- octopic — Of or pertaining to octopuses.
- octopod — any eight-armed cephalopod mollusk of the order or suborder Octopoda, including the octopuses and paper nautiluses.
8 letter words containing octo
- doctoral — a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- doctored — a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- doctorly — having the qualities or characteristics of a doctor
- doctorow — E(dgar) L(aurence) born 1931, U.S. author and editor.
- octodont — (zoology) Of or pertaining to the Octodontidae, a family of rodents including the degu (Octodon degus) and 12 other South American species.
9 letter words containing octo
10 letter words containing octo
- doctorates — Plural form of doctorate.
- doctorfish — a surgeonfish, especially Acanthurus chirurgus, of the West Indies, having a bluish body and black tail.
- doctorless — Without a doctor or doctors.
- doctorship — a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian.
- noctograph — a frame used to aid the blind in writing.
11 letter words containing octo
- doctorspeak — the language of physicians and other health professionals; specialized or technical jargon used by healthcare workers.
- octodecimos — Plural form of octodecimo.
- octonocular — eight-eyed
- predoctoral — of or relating to study undertaken in preparation for a doctoral degree.
- proctodaeum — proctodeum.
12 letter words containing octo
13 letter words containing octo
- eproctophilia — Sexual arousal from flatulence.
- octocentenary — pertaining to 800 or a period of 800 years; marking the completion of 800 years.
- octodecillion — a cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 57 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 108 zeros.
- octogenarians — Plural form of octogenarian.
- octosyllables — Plural form of octosyllable.
14 letter words containing octo
19 letter words containing octo
On this page, we collect all words with OCTO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 142 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OCTO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.