Words containing mot
3 letter words containing mot
- mot — a pithy or witty remark; bon mot.
4 letter words containing mot
- mota — Alternative form of mootah.
- mote — a small particle or speck, especially of dust.
- moth — any of numerous insects of the order Lepidoptera, generally distinguished from the butterflies by having feathery antennae and by having crepuscular or nocturnal habits.
- moti — (Mo Ti) flourished 5th century b.c, Chinese philosopher.
- moto — one of the heats in a motocross.
5 letter words containing mot
- emote — (especially of an actor) portray emotion in a theatrical manner.
- gemot — (in Anglo-Saxon England) a legislative or judicial assembly.
- momot — Alternative form of motmot.
- moted — Filled with motes, or fine floating dust.
- motel — a hotel providing travelers with lodging and free parking facilities, typically a roadside hotel having rooms adjacent to an outside parking area or an urban hotel offering parking within the building.
6 letter words containing mot
- camote — a sweet potato
- commot — (in medieval Wales) a division of land, usually consisting of around 30 to 50 small villages
- demote — If someone demotes you, they give you a lower rank or a less important position than you already have, often as a punishment.
- emotag — A mock HTML tag incorporated into writing to express a state of mind.
- emoted — Simple past tense and past participle of emote.
7 letter words containing mot
8 letter words containing mot
- -motored — having a specified type of motor or number of motors
- behemoth — If you refer to something as a behemoth, you mean that it is extremely large, and often that it is unpleasant, inefficient, or difficult to manage.
- bergamot — a small Asian spiny rutaceous tree, Citrus bergamia, having sour pear-shaped fruit
- chamotte — grog (def 3).
- cornmoth — a moth, Tinea granella, whose larvae feed on grain
9 letter words containing mot
- aeromotor — an engine that powers an aircraft
- artemotil — A fast-acting blood schizonticide specifically indicated for the treatment of chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria and cerebral malaria cases.
- bimotored — having two engines.
- commotion — A commotion is a lot of noise, confusion, and excitement.
- commotive — violent or tumultuous motion; agitation; noisy disturbance: What's all the commotion in the hallway?
10 letter words containing mot
- anemotaxis — oriented movement in response to a current of air.
- automotive — Automotive is used to refer to things relating to cars.
- chemotaxis — the movement of a microorganism or cell in response to a chemical stimulus
- chemotroph — any organism that oxidizes inorganic or organic compounds as its principal energy source.
- commotions — Plural form of commotion.
11 letter words containing mot
- anastomotic — Anatomy. communication between blood vessels by means of collateral channels, especially when usual routes are obstructed.
- baby-mother — a young mother who has been abandoned by the baby's father just before or after the birth
- cardiomotor — relating to the action of the heart
- chemotactic — oriented movement toward or away from a chemical stimulus.
- commotional — violent or tumultuous motion; agitation; noisy disturbance: What's all the commotion in the hallway?
12 letter words containing mot
- anemotropism — orientation in response to a current of air.
- chemiosmotic — relating to the process of chemiosmosis
- chemotherapy — Chemotherapy is the treatment of disease using chemicals. It is often used in treating cancer.
- chemotrophic — any organism that oxidizes inorganic or organic compounds as its principal energy source.
- chemotropism — the growth response of an organism, esp a plant, to a chemical stimulus
13 letter words containing mot
- chemotaxonomy — the taxonomy of species of organisms based on biochemical characteristics
- chromotherapy — the use of colour and light as a restorative therapy and to promote mental and physical well-being
- cosmothetical — cosmothetic
- countermotion — an opposing motion
- de-motivation — the act or an instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in a certain way: I don't understand what her motivation was for quitting her job. Synonyms: motive, inspiration, inducement, cause, impetus.
14 letter words containing mot
15 letter words containing mot
- chemotaxonomist — a specialist in the field of chemotaxonomy
- electro-osmotic — relating to electro-osmosis
- emotionlessness — The property of being emotionless.
- hyper-emotional — pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions.
- mother-of-pearl — a hard, iridescent substance that forms the inner layer of certain mollusk shells, used for making buttons, beads, etc.; nacre.
16 letter words containing mot
17 letter words containing mot
19 letter words containing mot
20 letter words containing mot
21 letter words containing mot
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
25 letter words containing mot
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
On this page, we collect all words with MOT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 948 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MOT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.