Words containing leps
6 letter words containing leps
7 letter words containing leps
- lepsius — Karl Richard [kahrl rikh-ahrt] /kɑrl ˈrɪx ɑrt/ (Show IPA), 1810–84, German philologist and Egyptologist.
8 letter words containing leps
- anableps — any of various cyprinodont fishes constituting the genus Anableps, which includes the four-eyed fishes
- analepsy — (medicine) analepsis.
- epilepsy — A neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness, or convulsions, associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
9 letter words containing leps
- analepsis — A form of flashback in which earlier parts of a narrative are related to others that have already been narrated.
- catalepsy — a state of prolonged rigid posture, occurring for example in schizophrenia or in hypnotic trances
- clepsydra — an ancient device for measuring time by the flow of water or mercury through a small aperture
- prolepses — Rhetoric. the anticipation of possible objections in order to answer them in advance.
- prolepsis — Rhetoric. the anticipation of possible objections in order to answer them in advance.
10 letter words containing leps
11 letter words containing leps
- epanalepsis — (rhetoric) The repetition of the same word or clause after intervening matter.
- monoblepsis — a condition of the eyesight in which there is no problem with vision when one eye is involved but there is impairment to vision that uses both eyes
- nympholepsy — an ecstasy supposed by the ancients to be inspired by nymphs.
- parablepsis — abnormal vision
12 letter words containing leps
- antiepilepsy — (of a drug or treatment) acting against epilepsy
On this page, we collect all words with LEPS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 29 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains LEPS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.